SAFE Structure Designs CEO, Johnny Buscema, and Terry Palmer, Chair of the HAI Training Work Group will present a Rotor Safety Challenge session at Heli Expo 2020 focusing on maintenance safety and training. “Maintenance Safety-First Solutions That Work” will be presented on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at the Anaheim convention center. This interactive session provides a reminder of basic safety principles and discusses the new challenges in troubleshooting technology. In the fast-paced, high-pressure environment of helicopter maintenance both in the hangar and in the field, there are methods and practices that will make maintenance operations safer. An understanding of human factors, decision-making, and situational awareness is essential to aviation safety. This session will give attendees proven techniques to make safety first.
“In responding to customer requests for maintenance training resources, SAFE is pleased to provide this session to mechanics attending Heli Expo” stated Johnny Buscema, CEO. “We listen to our customers and try to match them with the resources they need. We are working with Southern Utah University (SUU) and industry organizations to identify and develop the training that makes maintenance more effective and efficient. We help the guys and gals that keep the aircraft flying. Join us at this session as we provide you with valuable information a certificate of attendance and a few surprises”
S.A.F.E. will also be hosting a Maintenance Safety Symposium in Dallas in June to provide information and networking opportunities for mechanics. Visit the S.A.F.E. Structure Designs booths #4432 and #130 for information on this event and other training and safety resources.
S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is the global leader in maintenance support equipment that strives to put safety first, S.A.F.E. listens to the needs of the maintenance teams. S.A.F.E. designs custom equipment to the exact specifications that consider realistic ergonomic factors as well as efficiency. S.A.F.E provides the answers to the unique challenges of working on complex aircraft.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order