Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world, today announced that David Stepanek has been appointed to the position of Senior Vice President, Business Development.
Mr. Stepanek has an extensive background in aviation and the helicopter industry, most recently as the President of PHI Americas where he was responsible for PHI Inc.’s operations in the U.S., Trinidad and Mexico, including his service as the accountable manager for PHI’s U.S. Air Operator Certificate.
After four years of dedicated service in the United States Marine Corps as a heavy lift helicopter avionics technician, Mr. Stepanek moved to Sikorsky as an avionics technician and field service representative. He was subsequently promoted and contributed to the product development of the S-76 and S-92 aircraft, amongst many other roles. Mr. Stepanek went on to hold a variety of leadership positions at Era, before joining PHI in 2010. Prior to becoming President of PHI Americas, he served as Chief Commercial Officer and led PHI’s growth in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and international expansion.
Chris Bradshaw, Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer, said: “Dave is one of the most talented and well-regarded executives in the helicopter industry, and we are very excited to have him join the executive leadership team at Era during this pivotal time in our industry. With Dave’s extensive professional experience, he will add significant value to multiple aspects of our business. His contributions will further strengthen one of the strongest management teams in our industry, and we are thrilled to welcome Dave back to the Era team.”
David Stepanek, Era’s Senior Vice President, Business Development, said: “I am delighted to rejoin Era and especially honored to be a part of a great executive leadership team. Our industry is at a critical point. I look forward to utilizing my experience to bring value to Era and the offshore helicopter community.”
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s