Back in June 2018, Fishtail Air (as it was then) announced that their company name changed on May 25, 2018, from “Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd.” to “Summit Helicopters Pvt. Ltd”, noting that the company will continue to operate in its current structure, and contacts will remain unchanged. Other than these visible changes, there was no change in ownership and no change in staff.
This week, an about-turn. Once again they were “delighted” to announce that their company name changed on January 15, 2020 from “Summit Helicopters Pvt. Ltd” to “Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd.”. Additionally, the company “shall continue on present structures with the new name and without any change in the ownership and staff structure. Our contact details shall remain the same as before.”
That was a waste of time, then.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas