It’s here: the HAI Foundation Online Silent Auction is now open. Take home a unique rotorcraft experience today!
Go to BiddingforGood.com/HAI now to view and bid on an exciting range of items, including training, communications equipment, helicopter tours, artwork, and much more! You can bid 24/7 on your computer, smartphone, or tablet until 4:00 pm PST, Jan. 30—the close of the must-attend helicopter event of the year, HAI HELI-EXPO 2020. You can also place your bids on-site at the show by stopping by the HAI Foundation Online Silent Auction area in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center.
Bidding is an easy, convenient way to support the HAI Foundation’s mission of safety education, historic preservation, and workforce development, including scholarships for aspiring pilots and maintenance technicians.
Don’t miss out, place your bid today!
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas