From January 28 through 30, 2020, Bucher will present its helicopter emergency equipment at HAI HELI-EXPO 2020 in Anaheim, CA, USA. If you are looking for innovative and highly modular equipment for your rescue operations, visit us in hall B, at booth #2531! We will be happy to show you all our exciting and innovative products and solutions.
We will be proudly presenting our newest multi-mission helicopter equipment – for the first time in the international market and exclusively in the United States.
Is your helicopter not working at full capacity? Do you want to carry out Search & Rescue, Military or Fire Brigade missions in the morning and VIP transports in the afternoon? Everything is possible with our newest innovation – the H135 AC67 flex.
Our presentation will give visitors fascinating first-hand information of the highly modular and customizable equipment that offers maximum flexibility for every operation. Depending on individual mission profiles, clients can choose between several mission configurations according to their needs and requirements.
Modular HEMS Stretcher System
We have further expanded our Stretcher system and can now offer our customers a completely modular solution on different configurations regardless of which loading device the customer uses. It can be installed in our AC70 HEMS equipment for the H145 or in the AC67 for the H135 as well as in the new AC67 flex equipment.
Modular Equipment Options
Learn more about Bucher’s modular equipment options! Our products have been designed to be used interchangeably and, as such, it is possible to use various elements of the AC67 HEMS equipment in a H145 or elements of the AC70 in a H135. One example is the multifunctional Center Cabinet with optional cabin heating and/or hot compartment for infusion bottles, storage compartments and a wide range of standard interface mounts for medical devices, which is included in the new HEMS kit AC67.
This interchangeability allows you to configure the equipment for any application with maximum flexibility, modular and individually adapted to the customer. Accordingly the weight of the helicopter can be reduced depending on the application.
Our 1:8 scale model, offers visitors the opportunity to get to know our modular equipment first hand. Visitors can take a closer look at a H145 equipped with the Bucher AC70 HEMS equipment and at a H135 equipped with the Bucher AC67 equipment during our digital presentations.
If you want to expand your business, visit us at our booth Hall B, Booth #2531 and experience outstanding Swiss hospitality as well as our proven lightweight and ergonomic design – you will not want to miss this!
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset