From January 28 through 30, 2020, Bucher will present its helicopter emergency equipment at HAI HELI-EXPO 2020 in Anaheim, CA, USA. If you are looking for innovative and highly modular equipment for your rescue operations, visit us in hall B, at booth #2531! We will be happy to show you all our exciting and innovative products and solutions.
We will be proudly presenting our newest multi-mission helicopter equipment – for the first time in the international market and exclusively in the United States.
Is your helicopter not working at full capacity? Do you want to carry out Search & Rescue, Military or Fire Brigade missions in the morning and VIP transports in the afternoon? Everything is possible with our newest innovation – the H135 AC67 flex.
Our presentation will give visitors fascinating first-hand information of the highly modular and customizable equipment that offers maximum flexibility for every operation. Depending on individual mission profiles, clients can choose between several mission configurations according to their needs and requirements.
Modular HEMS Stretcher System
We have further expanded our Stretcher system and can now offer our customers a completely modular solution on different configurations regardless of which loading device the customer uses. It can be installed in our AC70 HEMS equipment for the H145 or in the AC67 for the H135 as well as in the new AC67 flex equipment.
Modular Equipment Options
Learn more about Bucher’s modular equipment options! Our products have been designed to be used interchangeably and, as such, it is possible to use various elements of the AC67 HEMS equipment in a H145 or elements of the AC70 in a H135. One example is the multifunctional Center Cabinet with optional cabin heating and/or hot compartment for infusion bottles, storage compartments and a wide range of standard interface mounts for medical devices, which is included in the new HEMS kit AC67.
This interchangeability allows you to configure the equipment for any application with maximum flexibility, modular and individually adapted to the customer. Accordingly the weight of the helicopter can be reduced depending on the application.
Our 1:8 scale model, offers visitors the opportunity to get to know our modular equipment first hand. Visitors can take a closer look at a H145 equipped with the Bucher AC70 HEMS equipment and at a H135 equipped with the Bucher AC67 equipment during our digital presentations.
If you want to expand your business, visit us at our booth Hall B, Booth #2531 and experience outstanding Swiss hospitality as well as our proven lightweight and ergonomic design – you will not want to miss this!
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights