From January 28 through 30, 2020, Bucher will present its helicopter emergency equipment at HAI HELI-EXPO 2020 in Anaheim, CA, USA. If you are looking for innovative and highly modular equipment for your rescue operations, visit us in hall B, at booth #2531! We will be happy to show you all our exciting and innovative products and solutions.
We will be proudly presenting our newest multi-mission helicopter equipment – for the first time in the international market and exclusively in the United States.
Is your helicopter not working at full capacity? Do you want to carry out Search & Rescue, Military or Fire Brigade missions in the morning and VIP transports in the afternoon? Everything is possible with our newest innovation – the H135 AC67 flex.
Our presentation will give visitors fascinating first-hand information of the highly modular and customizable equipment that offers maximum flexibility for every operation. Depending on individual mission profiles, clients can choose between several mission configurations according to their needs and requirements.
Modular HEMS Stretcher System
We have further expanded our Stretcher system and can now offer our customers a completely modular solution on different configurations regardless of which loading device the customer uses. It can be installed in our AC70 HEMS equipment for the H145 or in the AC67 for the H135 as well as in the new AC67 flex equipment.
Modular Equipment Options
Learn more about Bucher’s modular equipment options! Our products have been designed to be used interchangeably and, as such, it is possible to use various elements of the AC67 HEMS equipment in a H145 or elements of the AC70 in a H135. One example is the multifunctional Center Cabinet with optional cabin heating and/or hot compartment for infusion bottles, storage compartments and a wide range of standard interface mounts for medical devices, which is included in the new HEMS kit AC67.
This interchangeability allows you to configure the equipment for any application with maximum flexibility, modular and individually adapted to the customer. Accordingly the weight of the helicopter can be reduced depending on the application.
Our 1:8 scale model, offers visitors the opportunity to get to know our modular equipment first hand. Visitors can take a closer look at a H145 equipped with the Bucher AC70 HEMS equipment and at a H135 equipped with the Bucher AC67 equipment during our digital presentations.
If you want to expand your business, visit us at our booth Hall B, Booth #2531 and experience outstanding Swiss hospitality as well as our proven lightweight and ergonomic design – you will not want to miss this!
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s