Luma Technologies known for their broad line of LED Caution Warning panels and displays announced the introduction of an LED upgrade suite for the UH-60 / S-70 platforms. The three-unit package includes the primary 82-station Caution Advisory Panel complemented by a pair of drop-in replacements for the six-station clusters of primary warning lights and master caution reset switch linked to the main panel. All are installed by STC in less than two hours which is slated for approval later this spring.
The “six pack” clusters are available in the traditional 5+1 format or Luma’s optional “Big Button” version with a larger and more ergonomic center reset button. All Luma products come standard with FAA approved Sunlight Readable Goggle Ready lighting.
Luma will have a working set on display at HeliExpo (Booth #7451) as well as installed on one or more UH-60 variants on static display on the show floor (Arista Aviation and others).
Other products being featured include LED replacement panels and master reset switches for Bell 206/206L and 412 along with other platforms such as the CH-47D, BK-117 and others. Luma is also expected to announce similar LED solutions for the 205 / UH-1 “Huey” will also be made available later in the year.
About Luma Technologies LLC – Luma was founded in March of 2006 with a primary focus on the design and manufacture of high-performance lighted products incorporating LED and other solid-state technologies that allow for increased safety, reliability, and value to its customers across the aircraft industry. Typical products include Integrated LED Caution-Warning Systems & Display Panels, Low-profile LED Switches & Annunciators, Gear Status Lights, and other Electro-mechanical Controls. Visit us at www.lumatech.com
- Aberdeen SAR team reach 500th mission milestone
- HAI Names Recipient of 2021 Salute to Excellence Law Enforcement Award
- Airbus drops price on AS350 Crash Resistant Fuel System
- HAI supports Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act
- Turkish Aerospace Industries display unmanned T629 attack helicopter
- Bell-Boeing awarded $309M contract for four CMV-22B Ospreys
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints Interim CEO
- Universal Avionics appoints Director of Contracts
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters