Luma Technologies known for their broad line of LED Caution Warning panels and displays announced the introduction of an LED upgrade suite for the UH-60 / S-70 platforms. The three-unit package includes the primary 82-station Caution Advisory Panel complemented by a pair of drop-in replacements for the six-station clusters of primary warning lights and master caution reset switch linked to the main panel. All are installed by STC in less than two hours which is slated for approval later this spring.
The “six pack” clusters are available in the traditional 5+1 format or Luma’s optional “Big Button” version with a larger and more ergonomic center reset button. All Luma products come standard with FAA approved Sunlight Readable Goggle Ready lighting.
Luma will have a working set on display at HeliExpo (Booth #7451) as well as installed on one or more UH-60 variants on static display on the show floor (Arista Aviation and others).
Other products being featured include LED replacement panels and master reset switches for Bell 206/206L and 412 along with other platforms such as the CH-47D, BK-117 and others. Luma is also expected to announce similar LED solutions for the 205 / UH-1 “Huey” will also be made available later in the year.
About Luma Technologies LLC – Luma was founded in March of 2006 with a primary focus on the design and manufacture of high-performance lighted products incorporating LED and other solid-state technologies that allow for increased safety, reliability, and value to its customers across the aircraft industry. Typical products include Integrated LED Caution-Warning Systems & Display Panels, Low-profile LED Switches & Annunciators, Gear Status Lights, and other Electro-mechanical Controls. Visit us at www.lumatech.com
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas