Luma Technologies known for their broad line of LED Caution Warning panels and displays announced the introduction of an LED upgrade suite for the UH-60 / S-70 platforms. The three-unit package includes the primary 82-station Caution Advisory Panel complemented by a pair of drop-in replacements for the six-station clusters of primary warning lights and master caution reset switch linked to the main panel. All are installed by STC in less than two hours which is slated for approval later this spring.
The “six pack” clusters are available in the traditional 5+1 format or Luma’s optional “Big Button” version with a larger and more ergonomic center reset button. All Luma products come standard with FAA approved Sunlight Readable Goggle Ready lighting.
Luma will have a working set on display at HeliExpo (Booth #7451) as well as installed on one or more UH-60 variants on static display on the show floor (Arista Aviation and others).
Other products being featured include LED replacement panels and master reset switches for Bell 206/206L and 412 along with other platforms such as the CH-47D, BK-117 and others. Luma is also expected to announce similar LED solutions for the 205 / UH-1 “Huey” will also be made available later in the year.
About Luma Technologies LLC – Luma was founded in March of 2006 with a primary focus on the design and manufacture of high-performance lighted products incorporating LED and other solid-state technologies that allow for increased safety, reliability, and value to its customers across the aircraft industry. Typical products include Integrated LED Caution-Warning Systems & Display Panels, Low-profile LED Switches & Annunciators, Gear Status Lights, and other Electro-mechanical Controls. Visit us at www.lumatech.com
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet