Luma Technologies known for their broad line of LED Caution Warning panels and displays announced the introduction of an LED upgrade suite for the UH-60 / S-70 platforms. The three-unit package includes the primary 82-station Caution Advisory Panel complemented by a pair of drop-in replacements for the six-station clusters of primary warning lights and master caution reset switch linked to the main panel. All are installed by STC in less than two hours which is slated for approval later this spring.
The “six pack” clusters are available in the traditional 5+1 format or Luma’s optional “Big Button” version with a larger and more ergonomic center reset button. All Luma products come standard with FAA approved Sunlight Readable Goggle Ready lighting.
Luma will have a working set on display at HeliExpo (Booth #7451) as well as installed on one or more UH-60 variants on static display on the show floor (Arista Aviation and others).
Other products being featured include LED replacement panels and master reset switches for Bell 206/206L and 412 along with other platforms such as the CH-47D, BK-117 and others. Luma is also expected to announce similar LED solutions for the 205 / UH-1 “Huey” will also be made available later in the year.
About Luma Technologies LLC – Luma was founded in March of 2006 with a primary focus on the design and manufacture of high-performance lighted products incorporating LED and other solid-state technologies that allow for increased safety, reliability, and value to its customers across the aircraft industry. Typical products include Integrated LED Caution-Warning Systems & Display Panels, Low-profile LED Switches & Annunciators, Gear Status Lights, and other Electro-mechanical Controls. Visit us at www.lumatech.com
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work