Boost Human External Cargo Systems (Boost Systems – www.boostsystems.ca), a global industry leader in the provision of the most advanced, fully-certified, Human External Cargo (HEC) Systems and services for the rescue, utility, public safety and defence sectors announces it now offers HEC systems for the Bell 206L and MD500 helicopter models. Boost Systems is exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2020 – BOOTH #2436.
Derek Thomas, President of Boost Systems explains that the continual development and introduction of HEC systems is the result of several factors. “We launched in 2016 with the introduction of the AS350/AS355 HEC system which within a very short period provided us access to key industry HEC operators. Once word spread with regard to the improved design, safety and versatility of our systems, we began receiving inquires on availability of our HEC systems for other platforms, as well for availability of our comprehensive training programs.’’
Thomas elaborates that he and Vice President of Operations, Jeff Yarnold took immediate advantage of these opportunities to engage with HEC stakeholders; from individual and fleet operators to regional, national and international organizations to listen to their HEC concerns and then, collaborate with them to develop HEC systems that provide enhanced design, safety and versatility via availability of FAA, EASA, CAAC and Transport Canada compliant and certified HEC products and training.
“Boost System’s primary mission is to advance the safety, capacity, technology and availability of certified and compliant human external cargo equipment used by rescue and utility operators around the globe; augmented by industry-leading training programs,” states Yarnold. “We are fully-committed to working with the top engineers, industry experts and helicopter operators and pilots to meet the growing industry demand for our products, and ensure we remain at the leading edge of the HEC industry.”
Yarnold encourages HEC operators to visit the Boost Systems team at Heli-Expo 2020 – Booth 2436 to discuss any items of interest related to products, training or HEC consultations.
With this announcement, Boost Systems now offers HEC systems for the AS350, AS355, H125, Bell 206L, Bell 407 and MD500 helicopters. All systems are fully-certified and compliant to the latest FAR 27.865 and FAA AC133-1B HEC standards (including optional approved PCDS), and provide the highest level of safety and reliability available to the industry.
Additional helicopter HEC systems under development by Boost, which are planned to be made available in 2020 include: Bell 212 and Bell 412, and the EC-145/BK-117/BO-105 helicopters.
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas