ESG`s existing EASA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for High-Performance Searchlights was extended for Trakka Systems´ new High-Performance Search Light “TLX”.
In Autumn 2019 ESG realized the successful delivery of the first modified helicopter to a German customer. The new “TLX” provides more light output at less electrical power and weight.
The new design reduces maintenance for lower live-cycle cost.
ESG’s “TLX”-integration kit comprises all parts and equipment required for integration – all kit-components are delivered with EASA Form 1 and associated documents which enable EASA Part 145 organizations to integrate the STC’d Kit into their EC135 helicopters.
ESG also has established in-country repair capabilities for the “TLX” and its predecessor, the established “A800”, with its EASA Part 145-certified product support center.
In order to provide the best possible support to its customers, ESG has developed a broad spectrum of STCs such as for High-Performance HD EOS, Mission Mangement System Workstations, Digital Map installation, Tactical Cockpit MFD installation. Visit ESG at the HAI Heli Expo 2020, from 27 – 30 January 2020 in Anaheim, CA, USA: Booth 6205 and learn more about ESG´s capabilities and services.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring