ESG`s existing EASA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for High-Performance Searchlights was extended for Trakka Systems´ new High-Performance Search Light “TLX”.
In Autumn 2019 ESG realized the successful delivery of the first modified helicopter to a German customer. The new “TLX” provides more light output at less electrical power and weight.
The new design reduces maintenance for lower live-cycle cost.
ESG’s “TLX”-integration kit comprises all parts and equipment required for integration – all kit-components are delivered with EASA Form 1 and associated documents which enable EASA Part 145 organizations to integrate the STC’d Kit into their EC135 helicopters.
ESG also has established in-country repair capabilities for the “TLX” and its predecessor, the established “A800”, with its EASA Part 145-certified product support center.
In order to provide the best possible support to its customers, ESG has developed a broad spectrum of STCs such as for High-Performance HD EOS, Mission Mangement System Workstations, Digital Map installation, Tactical Cockpit MFD installation. Visit ESG at the HAI Heli Expo 2020, from 27 – 30 January 2020 in Anaheim, CA, USA: Booth 6205 and learn more about ESG´s capabilities and services.
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk