ESG`s existing EASA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for High-Performance Searchlights was extended for Trakka Systems´ new High-Performance Search Light “TLX”.
In Autumn 2019 ESG realized the successful delivery of the first modified helicopter to a German customer. The new “TLX” provides more light output at less electrical power and weight.
The new design reduces maintenance for lower live-cycle cost.
ESG’s “TLX”-integration kit comprises all parts and equipment required for integration – all kit-components are delivered with EASA Form 1 and associated documents which enable EASA Part 145 organizations to integrate the STC’d Kit into their EC135 helicopters.
ESG also has established in-country repair capabilities for the “TLX” and its predecessor, the established “A800”, with its EASA Part 145-certified product support center.
In order to provide the best possible support to its customers, ESG has developed a broad spectrum of STCs such as for High-Performance HD EOS, Mission Mangement System Workstations, Digital Map installation, Tactical Cockpit MFD installation. Visit ESG at the HAI Heli Expo 2020, from 27 – 30 January 2020 in Anaheim, CA, USA: Booth 6205 and learn more about ESG´s capabilities and services.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s