ESG`s existing EASA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for High-Performance Searchlights was extended for Trakka Systems´ new High-Performance Search Light “TLX”.
In Autumn 2019 ESG realized the successful delivery of the first modified helicopter to a German customer. The new “TLX” provides more light output at less electrical power and weight.
The new design reduces maintenance for lower live-cycle cost.
ESG’s “TLX”-integration kit comprises all parts and equipment required for integration – all kit-components are delivered with EASA Form 1 and associated documents which enable EASA Part 145 organizations to integrate the STC’d Kit into their EC135 helicopters.
ESG also has established in-country repair capabilities for the “TLX” and its predecessor, the established “A800”, with its EASA Part 145-certified product support center.
In order to provide the best possible support to its customers, ESG has developed a broad spectrum of STCs such as for High-Performance HD EOS, Mission Mangement System Workstations, Digital Map installation, Tactical Cockpit MFD installation. Visit ESG at the HAI Heli Expo 2020, from 27 – 30 January 2020 in Anaheim, CA, USA: Booth 6205 and learn more about ESG´s capabilities and services.
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation