ESG`s existing EASA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for High-Performance Searchlights was extended for Trakka Systems´ new High-Performance Search Light “TLX”.
In Autumn 2019 ESG realized the successful delivery of the first modified helicopter to a German customer. The new “TLX” provides more light output at less electrical power and weight.
The new design reduces maintenance for lower live-cycle cost.
ESG’s “TLX”-integration kit comprises all parts and equipment required for integration – all kit-components are delivered with EASA Form 1 and associated documents which enable EASA Part 145 organizations to integrate the STC’d Kit into their EC135 helicopters.
ESG also has established in-country repair capabilities for the “TLX” and its predecessor, the established “A800”, with its EASA Part 145-certified product support center.
In order to provide the best possible support to its customers, ESG has developed a broad spectrum of STCs such as for High-Performance HD EOS, Mission Mangement System Workstations, Digital Map installation, Tactical Cockpit MFD installation. Visit ESG at the HAI Heli Expo 2020, from 27 – 30 January 2020 in Anaheim, CA, USA: Booth 6205 and learn more about ESG´s capabilities and services.
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility