On Monday 27th January, 2020 HeliOffshore announced the appointment of Keith Mullett to HeliOffshore’s board of directors.
Keith Mullet is President of PHI International and acting President of PHI Americas. He has been President of PHI International since the acquisition of HNZ by PHI in December of 2017. Before that, he was the Executive Vice President (International) of HNZ Global and held leadership positions with CHC Helicopter, including Managing Director of CHC’s European Operations based in Aberdeen. Keith has been an active supporter of HeliOffshore since its inception and spoke at last year’s annual conference.
Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore CEO, said: “PHI is a founding member of HeliOffshore and has helped shape and deliver our mission from the very beginning. We look forward to working closely with Keith as our industry’s safety collaboration continues to deepen and our ability to deliver improves. Together, we will secure the important safety breakthroughs we need so every flight is safe.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024