On Monday 27th January, 2020 HeliOffshore announced the appointment of Keith Mullett to HeliOffshore’s board of directors.
Keith Mullet is President of PHI International and acting President of PHI Americas. He has been President of PHI International since the acquisition of HNZ by PHI in December of 2017. Before that, he was the Executive Vice President (International) of HNZ Global and held leadership positions with CHC Helicopter, including Managing Director of CHC’s European Operations based in Aberdeen. Keith has been an active supporter of HeliOffshore since its inception and spoke at last year’s annual conference.
Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore CEO, said: “PHI is a founding member of HeliOffshore and has helped shape and deliver our mission from the very beginning. We look forward to working closely with Keith as our industry’s safety collaboration continues to deepen and our ability to deliver improves. Together, we will secure the important safety breakthroughs we need so every flight is safe.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software