On Monday 27th January, 2020 HeliOffshore announced the appointment of Keith Mullett to HeliOffshore’s board of directors.
Keith Mullet is President of PHI International and acting President of PHI Americas. He has been President of PHI International since the acquisition of HNZ by PHI in December of 2017. Before that, he was the Executive Vice President (International) of HNZ Global and held leadership positions with CHC Helicopter, including Managing Director of CHC’s European Operations based in Aberdeen. Keith has been an active supporter of HeliOffshore since its inception and spoke at last year’s annual conference.
Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore CEO, said: “PHI is a founding member of HeliOffshore and has helped shape and deliver our mission from the very beginning. We look forward to working closely with Keith as our industry’s safety collaboration continues to deepen and our ability to deliver improves. Together, we will secure the important safety breakthroughs we need so every flight is safe.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work