On Monday 27th January, 2020 HeliOffshore announced the appointment of Keith Mullett to HeliOffshore’s board of directors.
Keith Mullet is President of PHI International and acting President of PHI Americas. He has been President of PHI International since the acquisition of HNZ by PHI in December of 2017. Before that, he was the Executive Vice President (International) of HNZ Global and held leadership positions with CHC Helicopter, including Managing Director of CHC’s European Operations based in Aberdeen. Keith has been an active supporter of HeliOffshore since its inception and spoke at last year’s annual conference.
Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore CEO, said: “PHI is a founding member of HeliOffshore and has helped shape and deliver our mission from the very beginning. We look forward to working closely with Keith as our industry’s safety collaboration continues to deepen and our ability to deliver improves. Together, we will secure the important safety breakthroughs we need so every flight is safe.
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights