On Monday 27th January, 2020 HeliOffshore announced the appointment of Keith Mullett to HeliOffshore’s board of directors.
Keith Mullet is President of PHI International and acting President of PHI Americas. He has been President of PHI International since the acquisition of HNZ by PHI in December of 2017. Before that, he was the Executive Vice President (International) of HNZ Global and held leadership positions with CHC Helicopter, including Managing Director of CHC’s European Operations based in Aberdeen. Keith has been an active supporter of HeliOffshore since its inception and spoke at last year’s annual conference.
Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore CEO, said: “PHI is a founding member of HeliOffshore and has helped shape and deliver our mission from the very beginning. We look forward to working closely with Keith as our industry’s safety collaboration continues to deepen and our ability to deliver improves. Together, we will secure the important safety breakthroughs we need so every flight is safe.
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics
- Honeywell Paves The Way To Bring Autonomous Landing Capabilities To Urban Air Mobility
- Safran to support German and Norwegian NH90 engines
- GA Telesis launches helicopter leasing company with seven Bell 206L4s
- Operational pause of CH-148 Cyclone fleet lifted