Safran Helicopter Engines has signed a Support-By-Hour (SBH®) contract with Transportes Aéreos Pegaso, covering the Mexican operator’s H145, EC145 and BK117. This contract formalizes a five-year Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) agreement supporting a total of over 30 Arriel 1 and 2 engines.
Commented Enrique Zepeda Navarro, Transportes Aéreos Pegaso CEO: “With this contract, we will benefit from the best engine support for our Arriel-powered helicopters. We are delighted to have Safran on our side as we conduct our missions”.
Olivier Le Merrer, Safran Helicopter Engines EVP Support & Services, said: “We are extremely proud to provide this support solution to Pegaso for their helicopters. We will deliver world-class services to guarantee the availability of the engines inside.”
The whole Transportes Aéreos Pegaso fleet is now covered by SBH®. Founded in 1981, this Mexican helicopter operator provides on and offshore helicopter support.
This contract will be managed by Safran Helicopter Engines USA, which supports more than 3,200 engines operated by 400 customers flying in the United States.
SBH® is Safran Helicopter Engines maintenance-by-the-hour service. It makes engine operating costs predictable, eliminate cash peaks, allow flexibility for scheduled and unscheduled MRO coverage. It now covers 40% of Safran Helicopter Engines customer turbines’ flying hours.
SBH® is part of EngineLife® Services, Safran’s range of solutions for helicopter engines.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software