JSfirm.com (Booth 2604) announced their newest Job Distribution Partner at HELI-EXPO, the National EMS Pilots Association (NEMSPA, Booth 6416). Through this partnership, all aviation job opportunities that are posted on JSfirm.com are now searchable directly on NEMSPA’s new website.
“Our job distribution partnerships promote aviation job opportunities through industry-leading associations. As the only association in the USA dedicated to the representation and professional development of EMS pilots, NEMSPA understands the importance of offering their members this valuable resource on their website,” said Abbey Hutter, Executive Director for JSfirm.com. She added, “As JSfirm.com continues to expand their partnerships with more niche aviation organizations, the timing seemed perfect for a partnership with NEMSPA.”
“NEMSPA is working on new initiatives and partnerships for our members and to share with the Air Ambulance industry. We are also growing our membership base and a partnership with JSfirm.com it is a perfect way to put resources into our pilots’ hands. Our new website, and our social media accounts will highlight these new partnerships and give members an opportunity to tell us what they want from NEMSPA and where we can make an impact on the whole industry.” said Jill Dunagan, General Manager for NEMSPA.
National EMS Pilots Association members will receive a 20% discount on the purchase of all new JSfirm.com job advertising packages.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad