JSfirm.com (Booth 2604) announced their newest Job Distribution Partner at HELI-EXPO, the National EMS Pilots Association (NEMSPA, Booth 6416). Through this partnership, all aviation job opportunities that are posted on JSfirm.com are now searchable directly on NEMSPA’s new website.
“Our job distribution partnerships promote aviation job opportunities through industry-leading associations. As the only association in the USA dedicated to the representation and professional development of EMS pilots, NEMSPA understands the importance of offering their members this valuable resource on their website,” said Abbey Hutter, Executive Director for JSfirm.com. She added, “As JSfirm.com continues to expand their partnerships with more niche aviation organizations, the timing seemed perfect for a partnership with NEMSPA.”
“NEMSPA is working on new initiatives and partnerships for our members and to share with the Air Ambulance industry. We are also growing our membership base and a partnership with JSfirm.com it is a perfect way to put resources into our pilots’ hands. Our new website, and our social media accounts will highlight these new partnerships and give members an opportunity to tell us what they want from NEMSPA and where we can make an impact on the whole industry.” said Jill Dunagan, General Manager for NEMSPA.
National EMS Pilots Association members will receive a 20% discount on the purchase of all new JSfirm.com job advertising packages.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software