JSfirm.com (Booth 2604) announced their newest Job Distribution Partner at HELI-EXPO, the National EMS Pilots Association (NEMSPA, Booth 6416). Through this partnership, all aviation job opportunities that are posted on JSfirm.com are now searchable directly on NEMSPA’s new website.
“Our job distribution partnerships promote aviation job opportunities through industry-leading associations. As the only association in the USA dedicated to the representation and professional development of EMS pilots, NEMSPA understands the importance of offering their members this valuable resource on their website,” said Abbey Hutter, Executive Director for JSfirm.com. She added, “As JSfirm.com continues to expand their partnerships with more niche aviation organizations, the timing seemed perfect for a partnership with NEMSPA.”
“NEMSPA is working on new initiatives and partnerships for our members and to share with the Air Ambulance industry. We are also growing our membership base and a partnership with JSfirm.com it is a perfect way to put resources into our pilots’ hands. Our new website, and our social media accounts will highlight these new partnerships and give members an opportunity to tell us what they want from NEMSPA and where we can make an impact on the whole industry.” said Jill Dunagan, General Manager for NEMSPA.
National EMS Pilots Association members will receive a 20% discount on the purchase of all new JSfirm.com job advertising packages.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International