Erickson Incorporated, a worldwide leading operator, maintainer, and manufacturer of utility aircraft, has announced at Heli Expo, a new production line of the legacy Air Crane® helicopter introducing the S-64F+ to the market.
Erickson’s recent aircraft orders and deliveries have signaled a demand for the S-64 as a firefighting platform of the future. We will transition to new production aircraft with the future introduction of the S-64F+.
The future S-64F+ will include the following innovations and enhancements:
Incorporation of a modern engine, enhancing range and fuel efficiency
New Composite Main Rotor Blades
Enhanced cockpit and flight control system
Improved water cannon to provide best in class performance
Erickson has identified the investment in product, plant, and equipment (PP&E) required to support our customers and these initiatives. Erickson is scheduling meetings with prospective buyers for the S-64F+ with our aviation sales experts.
We Are Erickson. Tested and Trusted®.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software