Metro Aviation today released a rare inside look at its completion process. With nearly 40 years of completion experience, customers have continuously praised the quality of work and unmatched customer service.
See and Experience the Completion Process
Metro spent the year documenting the completion of an Airmedic EC145e, which will be on display at HELI-EXPO 2020 booth #3624. Alongside the University of Utah Airmed Bell 407GX. The video, available on YouTube and at metroaviation.com, invites the public into the world-renowned completion center. Designed for an air medical program, the Airmedic completion shows how the company outfits aircraft for customers who demand quick turnaround times without sacrificing quality of service.
“No idea or concept is unimaginable for our team,” said Amy McMullen, Metro’s customer configuration coordinator. We always go above and beyond for our customers. Completing the most challenging of configurations on the tightest of deadlines is part of our everyday.”
Audiences worldwide can get acquainted with Metro’s 160,000-square-foot facility and follow a team of specialists as they paint, design a medical floor, install avionics and more. HELI-EXPO attendees have the unique chance to see the culmination of this process at the Metro booth.
Beyond the completion
As a privately-held, family-owned company, Metro has the ability to easily allocate resources toward innovation and safety, prioritizing these initiatives above cost or earnings per share. A prime example is Metro’s investment of millions of dollars into the creation of the Helicopter Flight Training Center and the development of the Outerlink IRIS system for flight data tracking, monitoring and communications.
For those wishing to explore everything Metro has to offer, Metro provides a virtual tour to meet the needs of those too far to travel to its headquarters. Launched in November, the virtual tour has already hosted over 400 visitors worldwide.
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights