Metro Aviation today released a rare inside look at its completion process. With nearly 40 years of completion experience, customers have continuously praised the quality of work and unmatched customer service.
See and Experience the Completion Process
Metro spent the year documenting the completion of an Airmedic EC145e, which will be on display at HELI-EXPO 2020 booth #3624. Alongside the University of Utah Airmed Bell 407GX. The video, available on YouTube and at metroaviation.com, invites the public into the world-renowned completion center. Designed for an air medical program, the Airmedic completion shows how the company outfits aircraft for customers who demand quick turnaround times without sacrificing quality of service.
“No idea or concept is unimaginable for our team,” said Amy McMullen, Metro’s customer configuration coordinator. We always go above and beyond for our customers. Completing the most challenging of configurations on the tightest of deadlines is part of our everyday.”
Audiences worldwide can get acquainted with Metro’s 160,000-square-foot facility and follow a team of specialists as they paint, design a medical floor, install avionics and more. HELI-EXPO attendees have the unique chance to see the culmination of this process at the Metro booth.
Beyond the completion
As a privately-held, family-owned company, Metro has the ability to easily allocate resources toward innovation and safety, prioritizing these initiatives above cost or earnings per share. A prime example is Metro’s investment of millions of dollars into the creation of the Helicopter Flight Training Center and the development of the Outerlink IRIS system for flight data tracking, monitoring and communications.
For those wishing to explore everything Metro has to offer, Metro provides a virtual tour to meet the needs of those too far to travel to its headquarters. Launched in November, the virtual tour has already hosted over 400 visitors worldwide.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software