Metro Aviation today released a rare inside look at its completion process. With nearly 40 years of completion experience, customers have continuously praised the quality of work and unmatched customer service.
See and Experience the Completion Process
Metro spent the year documenting the completion of an Airmedic EC145e, which will be on display at HELI-EXPO 2020 booth #3624. Alongside the University of Utah Airmed Bell 407GX. The video, available on YouTube and at metroaviation.com, invites the public into the world-renowned completion center. Designed for an air medical program, the Airmedic completion shows how the company outfits aircraft for customers who demand quick turnaround times without sacrificing quality of service.
“No idea or concept is unimaginable for our team,” said Amy McMullen, Metro’s customer configuration coordinator. We always go above and beyond for our customers. Completing the most challenging of configurations on the tightest of deadlines is part of our everyday.”
Audiences worldwide can get acquainted with Metro’s 160,000-square-foot facility and follow a team of specialists as they paint, design a medical floor, install avionics and more. HELI-EXPO attendees have the unique chance to see the culmination of this process at the Metro booth.
Beyond the completion
As a privately-held, family-owned company, Metro has the ability to easily allocate resources toward innovation and safety, prioritizing these initiatives above cost or earnings per share. A prime example is Metro’s investment of millions of dollars into the creation of the Helicopter Flight Training Center and the development of the Outerlink IRIS system for flight data tracking, monitoring and communications.
For those wishing to explore everything Metro has to offer, Metro provides a virtual tour to meet the needs of those too far to travel to its headquarters. Launched in November, the virtual tour has already hosted over 400 visitors worldwide.
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms