ALPINE AEROTECH, a international leader in helicopter maintenance and product development announced today that they have officially secured a FAA and EASA STC’s (Supplemental Type Certificates) for their cost-effective digital flight instrument kit applicable to Bell 212 VFR (Visual Flight Rules) operations.
Celebrating 30 years of experience, Aerotech continues to offer unique solutions that reduce maintenance costs and increase aircraft utilization. The digital flight instrument kit is specifically designed to replace expensive, unreliable heading and attitude indicators with robust digital versions that have no moving parts to wear out. In addition to the former analog attitude and heading gauges, the installer can also remove the tarsyn/rate gyros, flux valve, remote compensator, compass control, and all associated wiring leaving less components to fail in service. The kit also includes all installation provisions to create a near plug and play solution that requires only minor structural modifications. Aerotech plans to price the kit aggressively in relation to repair/replacement expenses and believes it will become the next obvious upgrade for cost-conscious Bell 212 operators. The kit comes with a complete two-year warranty on all instruments and components. Those interested can visit Alpine Aerotech at Booth #4639 during HAI Heli-Expo from January 28th – 30th at the Anaheim Convention Center.
“Our Canadian customers have already provided great feedback from the initial installations” explains Taylor Wilson, Manager of Manufacturing at Alpine Aerotech. “We hope the addition of FAA and EASA approvals will help Bell 212 operators save time and money internationally”.
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms