Wireless intercom technology leader, Axnes unveiled its latest addition to their product line yesterday during the HAI Heli-Expo in Anaheim. During the unveiling, Axnes presented the new PNG Mobile Base Station that is selfcontained, completely autonomous and portable – all features which many customers have requested. Derived from the PNG BST50 base station, there will be two options – the BST30 without an internal battery and the BST35 with an internal lithium ion battery. Both base station controls can be easily operated while wearing gloves and are also NVG compatible with a dimmable display encased in a rugged powder coated aluminum chassis.
PTT capability is built-in for user selection and remote radio asset keying, along with GPS data from connected remote transceiver handsets with map display integration. Both BST models come with AES 256-bit secure encryption. Users can also customize the system with two groups of wireless PNG users that can be selected simultaneously or individually. The new BST mobile base station will be available for delivery beginning in the 2 nd quarter of 2020.
Axnes invites Heli-Expo attendees to stop by exhibit #3841 and learn more about their innovative wireless intercom technology.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software