Adding to their current special process approval of the T53 engine, Cadorath and Honeywell Aerospace have amended the agreement to include the T55 and LTS101 engine lines. The current agreement extends through the end of 2022.
The primary applications for the T55 are the CH-47 Chinook and variants, while the LTS101 is used in the Bell 222, HH-65 Dolphin and the AS350 Astar with thousands remaining in service today.
“The approvals are a welcome addition to the service and support that we provide”, states Roy Hartfiel – Dir. of Business Development for Cadorath. “We look forward to being able to support the Channel Partner facilities that provide services for these engine models and to continue working closely with Honeywell Aerospace.”
Cadorath will perform single part repairs in support of Channel Partners, engine overhaul facilities and operators of the engine lines. Cadorath and Honeywell Aerospace originally partnered in late 2016 and since that time, Cadorath has performed repairs to in excess of 800 single parts utilizing 70+ independent repair processes.
Cadorath provides repair and overhaul solutions to the aviation industry with the support of numerous OEM partnerships. Cadorath is exhibiting at Heli-Expo in Anaheim from Jan 27-30, 2020 located at booth 3228.
Cadorath is a family owned and operated company that provides superior solutions and products to a global client base through its Canadian office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and its U.S. offices in Lafayette, Louisiana, and Orion, Illinois
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software