Adding to their current special process approval of the T53 engine, Cadorath and Honeywell Aerospace have amended the agreement to include the T55 and LTS101 engine lines. The current agreement extends through the end of 2022.
The primary applications for the T55 are the CH-47 Chinook and variants, while the LTS101 is used in the Bell 222, HH-65 Dolphin and the AS350 Astar with thousands remaining in service today.
“The approvals are a welcome addition to the service and support that we provide”, states Roy Hartfiel – Dir. of Business Development for Cadorath. “We look forward to being able to support the Channel Partner facilities that provide services for these engine models and to continue working closely with Honeywell Aerospace.”
Cadorath will perform single part repairs in support of Channel Partners, engine overhaul facilities and operators of the engine lines. Cadorath and Honeywell Aerospace originally partnered in late 2016 and since that time, Cadorath has performed repairs to in excess of 800 single parts utilizing 70+ independent repair processes.
Cadorath provides repair and overhaul solutions to the aviation industry with the support of numerous OEM partnerships. Cadorath is exhibiting at Heli-Expo in Anaheim from Jan 27-30, 2020 located at booth 3228.
Cadorath is a family owned and operated company that provides superior solutions and products to a global client base through its Canadian office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and its U.S. offices in Lafayette, Louisiana, and Orion, Illinois
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport