Adding to their current special process approval of the T53 engine, Cadorath and Honeywell Aerospace have amended the agreement to include the T55 and LTS101 engine lines. The current agreement extends through the end of 2022.
The primary applications for the T55 are the CH-47 Chinook and variants, while the LTS101 is used in the Bell 222, HH-65 Dolphin and the AS350 Astar with thousands remaining in service today.
“The approvals are a welcome addition to the service and support that we provide”, states Roy Hartfiel – Dir. of Business Development for Cadorath. “We look forward to being able to support the Channel Partner facilities that provide services for these engine models and to continue working closely with Honeywell Aerospace.”
Cadorath will perform single part repairs in support of Channel Partners, engine overhaul facilities and operators of the engine lines. Cadorath and Honeywell Aerospace originally partnered in late 2016 and since that time, Cadorath has performed repairs to in excess of 800 single parts utilizing 70+ independent repair processes.
Cadorath provides repair and overhaul solutions to the aviation industry with the support of numerous OEM partnerships. Cadorath is exhibiting at Heli-Expo in Anaheim from Jan 27-30, 2020 located at booth 3228.
Cadorath is a family owned and operated company that provides superior solutions and products to a global client base through its Canadian office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and its U.S. offices in Lafayette, Louisiana, and Orion, Illinois
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose control tower to move off airfield
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms