Digital audio innovator, Becker Avionics, is proud to announce that Leon County Sheriff’s Office recently selected Becker Avionics’ AMU 6500 for installation on their new Bell 505 helicopter. Leon County Sheriff’s Office performs law enforcement, search and rescue and other critical functions in the panhandle of Florida including the state capital of Tallahassee.
The AMU 6500 was designed with a variety of customers in mind. The ease of use, customized functionality, durability and capability make it the obvious choice for sophisticated operators whether they are flying a high tempo mission aircraft requiring a mission audio panel such as Leon County Sheriff’s Office or the business aircraft requiring a fantastic looking digital audio panel exceeding the demands of both the crew and the passengers. The AMU 6500 is a perfect replacement for the customer who currently operates an obsolete Baker audio panel.
The AMU 6500 is a robust, cost-effective audio panel that combines unique customer benefits, such as 3D audio, blue tooth, up to 12 transceiver positions, panel mounted with no remote boxes, lightweight and completely programmable by the customer.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation