Digital audio innovator, Becker Avionics, is proud to announce that Leon County Sheriff’s Office recently selected Becker Avionics’ AMU 6500 for installation on their new Bell 505 helicopter. Leon County Sheriff’s Office performs law enforcement, search and rescue and other critical functions in the panhandle of Florida including the state capital of Tallahassee.
The AMU 6500 was designed with a variety of customers in mind. The ease of use, customized functionality, durability and capability make it the obvious choice for sophisticated operators whether they are flying a high tempo mission aircraft requiring a mission audio panel such as Leon County Sheriff’s Office or the business aircraft requiring a fantastic looking digital audio panel exceeding the demands of both the crew and the passengers. The AMU 6500 is a perfect replacement for the customer who currently operates an obsolete Baker audio panel.
The AMU 6500 is a robust, cost-effective audio panel that combines unique customer benefits, such as 3D audio, blue tooth, up to 12 transceiver positions, panel mounted with no remote boxes, lightweight and completely programmable by the customer.
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021