Digital audio innovator, Becker Avionics, is proud to announce that Leon County Sheriff’s Office recently selected Becker Avionics’ AMU 6500 for installation on their new Bell 505 helicopter. Leon County Sheriff’s Office performs law enforcement, search and rescue and other critical functions in the panhandle of Florida including the state capital of Tallahassee.
The AMU 6500 was designed with a variety of customers in mind. The ease of use, customized functionality, durability and capability make it the obvious choice for sophisticated operators whether they are flying a high tempo mission aircraft requiring a mission audio panel such as Leon County Sheriff’s Office or the business aircraft requiring a fantastic looking digital audio panel exceeding the demands of both the crew and the passengers. The AMU 6500 is a perfect replacement for the customer who currently operates an obsolete Baker audio panel.
The AMU 6500 is a robust, cost-effective audio panel that combines unique customer benefits, such as 3D audio, blue tooth, up to 12 transceiver positions, panel mounted with no remote boxes, lightweight and completely programmable by the customer.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad