Digital audio innovator, Becker Avionics, is proud to announce that Leon County Sheriff’s Office recently selected Becker Avionics’ AMU 6500 for installation on their new Bell 505 helicopter. Leon County Sheriff’s Office performs law enforcement, search and rescue and other critical functions in the panhandle of Florida including the state capital of Tallahassee.
The AMU 6500 was designed with a variety of customers in mind. The ease of use, customized functionality, durability and capability make it the obvious choice for sophisticated operators whether they are flying a high tempo mission aircraft requiring a mission audio panel such as Leon County Sheriff’s Office or the business aircraft requiring a fantastic looking digital audio panel exceeding the demands of both the crew and the passengers. The AMU 6500 is a perfect replacement for the customer who currently operates an obsolete Baker audio panel.
The AMU 6500 is a robust, cost-effective audio panel that combines unique customer benefits, such as 3D audio, blue tooth, up to 12 transceiver positions, panel mounted with no remote boxes, lightweight and completely programmable by the customer.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software