Further to our confirmation earlier that Leonardo had pulled out, Bell have also confirmed to HeliHub.com that they have decided not to exhibit. Given that no Textron Group company now appears as an Exhibitor on the event website, we assume that includes Beechcraft and Cessna too. This is a response to the Coronavirus situation.
Eugene Tan, a Senior Communications Strategist with Bell and based in Singapore, told HeliHub.com that some locally-based Bell staff will attend.
The corporate jet trade association NBAA announced last week that they will not be running their ABACE (Asia Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition) which was due to take place at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport from April 21-23.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose control tower to move off airfield
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms