Further to our confirmation earlier that Leonardo had pulled out, Bell have also confirmed to HeliHub.com that they have decided not to exhibit. Given that no Textron Group company now appears as an Exhibitor on the event website, we assume that includes Beechcraft and Cessna too. This is a response to the Coronavirus situation.
Eugene Tan, a Senior Communications Strategist with Bell and based in Singapore, told HeliHub.com that some locally-based Bell staff will attend.
The corporate jet trade association NBAA announced last week that they will not be running their ABACE (Asia Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition) which was due to take place at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport from April 21-23.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules