Astronautics Corporation of America’s AFI4700 RoadRunner Electronic Flight Instrument (EFI) has received Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) validation from the India Directorate General of Civil Aviation for A109E helicopters.
“The FAA STC validation from India is another significant step in Astronautics helping helicopter operators around the world to realize the cost, ease, and safety benefits when retrofitting their aircraft with a RoadRunner EFI system,” said Astronautics Vice President of Sales and Business Development Greg Plantz.
The EFI provides operators readability in all lighting conditions, enablement of modern navigation and approach capability, reduced operating and maintenance costs, and minimal downtime for installation. The unit is easily upgradeable with new software functionality tailorable to customer needs and mission requirements.
The RoadRunner EFI has an FAA STC for Leonardo A109/119 helicopters and bilateral validation with European Aviation Safety Agency and Brazil Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil.
Astronautics’ authorized dealer network sells and services the RoadRunner EFI. For more information visit RoadRunner.Astronautics.com or contact [email protected]
To learn more about the RoadRunner EFI and its capabilities, visit Astronautics at stand N29 during the Singapore Airshow, February 11-16.
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- 10-Jun-19 N200BK Leonardo AW109E Manhattan, US-New York (1F)
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- Chilean customers order AW119Kx and AW109 Trekker
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT