Bristow Group Inc. today announced extensions to two contracts with ConocoPhillips to support its air transportation crew change and shuttle/search and rescue (SAR) services for the Greater Ekofisk Area in the North Sea.
Bristow has been ConocoPhillips’s aviation partner for more than 20 years. The current two contracts started September 1, 2014 and the extension will run through August 31, 2024, with additional option years available. The extensions create a foundation for continued improvement in service levels and a collaborative environment for the benefit of both parties.
Bristow will use two S-92 all-weather search and rescue service helicopters based at the ConocoPhillips Ekofisk Lima platform, located in the heart of the Ekofisk field approximately 160 nautical miles from the Bristow main base at Stavanger Airport, Sola, Norway. Additionally, Bristow’s Stavanger base will continue to use three oil & gas configured S92 helicopters of its existing fleet to support the crew change flights to and from the Ekofisk field.
Bristow provides 24/7 all-weather search and rescue service to the Greater Ekofisk Area.
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- Babcock wins major new North Sea helicopter contract from Bristow
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Sikorsky Honours S92 Operators
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- First Sikorsky S92 retired from active service
- 13-Dec-19 G-WNSV Sikorsky S92 Sumburgh, UK
- 25-Oct-19 5N-BOA Sikorsky S92 Port Hardcourt, Nigeria
- Babcock swaps aircraft between UK and Australia
- 18-Feb-10 Sikorsky H-92 Kauai, US-Hawaii
- HeliTSA starts S92 maintenance training in Australia, secures own Part 147 approval
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Sikorsky relocates and expands parts stock in Brazil
- Milestone grows S92 fleet to 95 Helicopters
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Thai Aviation Services begins S-92 helicopter training
- Bristow UK Secures Contract to Support TAQA’s UK Operations
- Sikorsky Advances iFly Sikorsky™
- Sikorsky delivers 300th S92
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia