Airbus Helicopters’ new collaborative platform, AirbusWorld, was officially unveiled at Heli-Expo exhibition 2020 and is online since the 10th of February.
AirbusWorld replaces Keycopter, and offers a simplified and streamlined navigation between services through menus and shortcuts accessible from any page. The interface has been completely re-designed according to operators’ feedback to optimize the user experience.
The platform enables greater collaboration with operators through new features such as an interactive map of our global network of service and training centres, an online catalogue of our services and software, and online communities that foster open dialogue among operators and with Airbus Helicopters. Involving operators in the development of new solutions is an avenue for better addressing their needs for continued, efficient fleet operations, while keeping costs under control.
In addition, customers and Airbus Helicopters teams will progressively use the same tools, such as the digital logcard software, to facilitate daily exchanges.
AirbusWorld also extends our support offering with the new online one-stop-shop Marketplace, which brings B2C e-commerce practices to the helicopter industry. An evolution of the current eOrdering service, the Marketplace proposes a wide selection of high-demand products and parts – tools & ground support equipment, chemicals, hardware and more – to customers via specialised vendors and with a wider range of quantities.
Other improvements launched with AirbusWorld include the mobile version of the technical request service and the web & mobile version of the technical publication reader, known as ORION, which is now more performant, intuitive and fully accessible offline.
AirbusWorld is an integral part of the Connected Services end-to-end digital solution, enabling customers to manage their data and to consult a growing number of self-service activity reports, which support decision-making and optimized helicopter operations.
To facilitate the transition to the new platform, the URL remains the same for now (https://keycopter.airbus.com) and users’ login/password will not change.
You can register for a discovery tour awareness session via this link
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020