Airbus Helicopters’ new collaborative platform, AirbusWorld, was officially unveiled at Heli-Expo exhibition 2020 and is online since the 10th of February.
AirbusWorld replaces Keycopter, and offers a simplified and streamlined navigation between services through menus and shortcuts accessible from any page. The interface has been completely re-designed according to operators’ feedback to optimize the user experience.
The platform enables greater collaboration with operators through new features such as an interactive map of our global network of service and training centres, an online catalogue of our services and software, and online communities that foster open dialogue among operators and with Airbus Helicopters. Involving operators in the development of new solutions is an avenue for better addressing their needs for continued, efficient fleet operations, while keeping costs under control.
In addition, customers and Airbus Helicopters teams will progressively use the same tools, such as the digital logcard software, to facilitate daily exchanges.
AirbusWorld also extends our support offering with the new online one-stop-shop Marketplace, which brings B2C e-commerce practices to the helicopter industry. An evolution of the current eOrdering service, the Marketplace proposes a wide selection of high-demand products and parts – tools & ground support equipment, chemicals, hardware and more – to customers via specialised vendors and with a wider range of quantities.
Other improvements launched with AirbusWorld include the mobile version of the technical request service and the web & mobile version of the technical publication reader, known as ORION, which is now more performant, intuitive and fully accessible offline.
AirbusWorld is an integral part of the Connected Services end-to-end digital solution, enabling customers to manage their data and to consult a growing number of self-service activity reports, which support decision-making and optimized helicopter operations.
To facilitate the transition to the new platform, the URL remains the same for now (https://keycopter.airbus.com) and users’ login/password will not change.
You can register for a discovery tour awareness session via this link
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145