Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), today announced that Bell 212, 412, 427 and 429 helicopter customers now benefit from a single point of contact to learn about and enroll in aircraft and engine maintenance plans. When enrolling an aircraft into Bell’s Customer Advantage Plan (CAP), customers will also have the option to sign up for a Pratt & Whitney Eagle Service™ Plan (ESP™) for their engine maintenance needs.
“We are pleased to work with Bell to offer our customers a more convenient way to maximize the value of their aircraft and engines,” said Satheeshkumar Kumarasingam, vice president, Customer Service at Pratt & Whitney. “With an Eagle Service™ Plan, customers can keep their engines performing at their best and ready for takeoff at a moment’s notice. They can also reduce unplanned maintenance and expenses, while increasing time between maintenance events.”
Bell is fully equipped and authorized to detail the benefits of Pratt & Whitney’s pay-per-hour ESP™ to helicopter owners and can simultaneously register customers for CAP and ESP™. Bell 427 and 429 helicopter owners can choose ESP™ Platinum or Gold coverage for their PW207 engines, and Bell 212 and 412 helicopter owners can select ESP™ Gold or Gold Lite for their PT6T Twin-Pac® engines.
Pratt & Whitney has built one of the industry’s largest customer service networks around the world that offers personalized and local solutions in all our market segments. To best serve our customers, we have more than 40 owned and designated facilities, two Customer First (CFirst) Centres in Montreal and Singapore for 24/7/365 support, seven parts distribution centres and more than 100 field support representatives and mobile repair teams situated around the globe. Full details about the Pratt & Whitney global service network for turboprop, turboshaft and small turbofan engines are available on the service network map at pwc.ca.
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- Life Flight Network Signs Purchase Agreement for B429 and B407GXi
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- Honeywell Brings Connectivity to New Heights at Heli-Expo 2019
- Bell and EDIC Horizon celebrate two more 429 deliveries
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance rent Explorer to cover for grounded Bell 429
- NZ Police contract with new operator and will switch to Bell 429
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance grounded by Heli Charter liquidation
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell 429 – TB_429-18-58 – Bellcrank Assemblies
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-21-15 – Rod End
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-16-51 – Tail rotor gearbox
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- Bell Delivers Three B429s