Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), today announced that Bell 212, 412, 427 and 429 helicopter customers now benefit from a single point of contact to learn about and enroll in aircraft and engine maintenance plans. When enrolling an aircraft into Bell’s Customer Advantage Plan (CAP), customers will also have the option to sign up for a Pratt & Whitney Eagle Service™ Plan (ESP™) for their engine maintenance needs.
“We are pleased to work with Bell to offer our customers a more convenient way to maximize the value of their aircraft and engines,” said Satheeshkumar Kumarasingam, vice president, Customer Service at Pratt & Whitney. “With an Eagle Service™ Plan, customers can keep their engines performing at their best and ready for takeoff at a moment’s notice. They can also reduce unplanned maintenance and expenses, while increasing time between maintenance events.”
Bell is fully equipped and authorized to detail the benefits of Pratt & Whitney’s pay-per-hour ESP™ to helicopter owners and can simultaneously register customers for CAP and ESP™. Bell 427 and 429 helicopter owners can choose ESP™ Platinum or Gold coverage for their PW207 engines, and Bell 212 and 412 helicopter owners can select ESP™ Gold or Gold Lite for their PT6T Twin-Pac® engines.
Pratt & Whitney has built one of the industry’s largest customer service networks around the world that offers personalized and local solutions in all our market segments. To best serve our customers, we have more than 40 owned and designated facilities, two Customer First (CFirst) Centres in Montreal and Singapore for 24/7/365 support, seven parts distribution centres and more than 100 field support representatives and mobile repair teams situated around the globe. Full details about the Pratt & Whitney global service network for turboprop, turboshaft and small turbofan engines are available on the service network map at pwc.ca.
- Foreign Military Sale of B412EPi and B429 to Guyana
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell bundles SiriusXM Aviation Weather & Audio with new helicopters
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AeroBrigham awarded Jamaica Defence Force Bell 429 integration contract
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- Jamaica Defence Force picks CNC for airborne mission suites on 429 fleet
- 05-Mar-20 RP-3086 Bell 429 San Pedro, Philippines
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- Life Flight Network Signs Purchase Agreement for B429 and B407GXi
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s