Leidos (NYSE:LDOS), a FORTUNE® 500 science and technology leader, today announced a partnership agreement with Rusada to become a systems integrator for ENVISION, Rusada’s Aviation Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Flight Operations software.
ENVISION is used by aircraft operators, MRO providers and manufacturers to efficiently manage their maintenance and airworthiness activities. The web-based software utilizes the most up-to-date technologies to empower aviation decision-makers, providing them with helpful and informative data that adds value to their organization.
Under the agreement, Rusada will continue to be the software product developer. Leidos’ Airborne Solutions Operation (ASO) will serve as the systems integrator providing services to install, configure, operate and apply the software for customer’s aviation business.
“As a premier provider of airborne solutions, Leidos is committed to keeping its customers abreast of best-of-breed technology enhancements,” said Kevin Lansdowne, senior vice president of Leidos Airborne Solutions. “This agreement will leverage both companies’ expertise to deliver next generation software for airlines and aircraft operators across the globe.”
“This partnership is the natural conclusion of the great work we have already done together”, said Julian Stourton CEO of Rusada. “Both companies strive to deliver the highest quality services in our respective fields and together we present an unparalleled offering to aviation companies across the globe.”
Rusada is a global aviation software provider established in 1987 and headquartered in Switzerland. With operations in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and the Americas, Rusada supports 100+ major customers worldwide with software that manages 2,000 aircraft in over 40 countries. The company’s ENVISION software provides key management information and operational process control for aircraft operators, maintenance and repair organizations (MROs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aviation service organizations.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 34,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada (L) and Kevin Lansdowne, Senior VP of Airborne Solutions at Leidos (R)
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145