Leidos (NYSE:LDOS), a FORTUNE® 500 science and technology leader, today announced a partnership agreement with Rusada to become a systems integrator for ENVISION, Rusada’s Aviation Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Flight Operations software.
ENVISION is used by aircraft operators, MRO providers and manufacturers to efficiently manage their maintenance and airworthiness activities. The web-based software utilizes the most up-to-date technologies to empower aviation decision-makers, providing them with helpful and informative data that adds value to their organization.
Under the agreement, Rusada will continue to be the software product developer. Leidos’ Airborne Solutions Operation (ASO) will serve as the systems integrator providing services to install, configure, operate and apply the software for customer’s aviation business.
“As a premier provider of airborne solutions, Leidos is committed to keeping its customers abreast of best-of-breed technology enhancements,” said Kevin Lansdowne, senior vice president of Leidos Airborne Solutions. “This agreement will leverage both companies’ expertise to deliver next generation software for airlines and aircraft operators across the globe.”
“This partnership is the natural conclusion of the great work we have already done together”, said Julian Stourton CEO of Rusada. “Both companies strive to deliver the highest quality services in our respective fields and together we present an unparalleled offering to aviation companies across the globe.”
Rusada is a global aviation software provider established in 1987 and headquartered in Switzerland. With operations in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and the Americas, Rusada supports 100+ major customers worldwide with software that manages 2,000 aircraft in over 40 countries. The company’s ENVISION software provides key management information and operational process control for aircraft operators, maintenance and repair organizations (MROs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aviation service organizations.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 34,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada (L) and Kevin Lansdowne, Senior VP of Airborne Solutions at Leidos (R)
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract