Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced that it has hired John Gonsalves as its Director of Sales and Marketing. His responsibilities will include developing new business relationships, strengthening existing relationships and overseeing the growth of the company’s fixed-wing, rotor-wing and government/military services for the company’s Delaware location.
Mr. Gonsalves is a seasoned sales executive who has served the last 28 years in various sales positions within Bombardier Aerospace. He most recently served as Bombardier’s Director of Aircraft Sales for Government Programs covering the United States, Mexico and Central and South Americas.
“We are delighted to welcome John to Summit Aviation,” said Vice President and General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “John has a keen understanding of aircraft service sales, and I believe his extensive experience in the aviation industry will help further elevate Summit’s presence in the sectors we serve.”
Mr. Gonsalves began his sales career with Bombardier as a Regional Manager covering corporate and commercial service sales. Within two years he was promoted to the Director of Worldwide Service Sales staying in that position for ten years until his final position with the company. His sales experience is extensive, covering corporate, commercial, special mission, government and military programs both domestically and internationally.
He undertakes his duties with Summit Aviation immediately.
About Summit Aviation
Located in Middletown, Delaware, Summit Aviation offers aircraft maintenance, modifications, avionics, engines, mission equipment integration, paint, FBO, sales & leasing, field training, flight testing support and OTC parts sales. Summit is a factory authorized service center for Bell, Blackhawk, Cessna, Mahindra, Quest Kodiak, Raisbeck, and Sikorsky and it is a DoD approved contractor. Its manufacturing arm has been recognized for its quality, commitment to meeting delivery schedules, sustained high performance and its focus on customer satisfaction. More information available at www.summit-aviation.com.
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- The Cabri G2 received its validation from Russia
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands