In the frame of its product improvement programme for the medium helicopters (Dauphin family), Airbus Helicopters proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator from Goodrich in order to avoid intermittent seizing alerts, while improving its reliability.
This intermittent problem has been highlighted by analytic reports showing a significant ratio of removals due to seizing alerts of the distributor, then leading to identify its root cause (degradation of a weld on a printed circuit board).
The repair of the Main Rotor Actuator has to be performed by an approved repair centre. Airbus Helicopters offers a special price and lead time for this specific modification though its network.
- Airbus AS365/EC155 – EASA Proposed AD 20-127 : Tail Rotor Drive Flange
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Heli-Union
- French Navy Tests New Navalized Version Of AS365 Dauphin SAR
- Maxcraft Avionics receives STC for Garmin GTN750H Navigator in AS365
- Malaysia becomes regional simulation hub with AS365 and H225 FFS
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- 09-Jun-17 902 Airbus AS565MB Varna, Bulgaria (1F)
- 30-May-17 Airbus AS365N3 Moorea, French Polynesia
- 27-May-17 VT-ENX Airbus AS365N Ahmedabad, India
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- Babcock rotates UK Dauphin N3 fleet
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- S.A.F.E. Structure awarded US Coast Guard – Miami contract for MH-65 check stands
- Mahindra to make parts for Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Great North Air Ambulance to feature in second series of Air Ambulance ER
- Airbus Helicopters takes six aircraft to FIDAE
- 11-Mar-16 Eurocopter AS365N Shimen, Taiwan (2F)