Airbus Helicopters has appointed Thomas Hundt Executive Vice-President Finance and Member of the Executive Committee of Airbus Helicopters, effective 1 March 2020. Previously, he served as Senior Vice-President of Performance Management and Costing for Airbus Helicopters and Managing Director for Airbus Helicopters Germany.
He succeeds Linda Honold, who wiII retire after more than three decades with Airbus and its predecessor companies. Linda Honold began her career with MTU Aeroengines in 1988, where she started in the Controlling department. She held several management positions before becoming Member of the Board of Management of EADS Military Aircraft as Head of Finance in 1999. In 2004, she was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Cassidian and ultimately appointed as Executive Vice-President Finance of Airbus Helicopters in 2012.
Before joining Airbus Helicopters in 2016, Thomas Hundt was Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice-President of Arianespace, based in Evry, France.
Thomas Hundt began his career in Airbus in 1998 as Controller in the Tornado Management Company Panavia and then moved in 2000 as Controller to EADS Headquarters (now Airbus). In 2004, he then joined the Space business as Vice-President of Division Controlling at Astrium (now part of Airbus Defence and Space). Following this, he served as Vice-President Finance and Controlling for Navigation Satellites from 2007 to 2011 and subsequently, following the expansion of his role, as Vice-President Finance and Controlling for Earth Observation, Science and Navigation Satellites from 2011 to 2014.
Thomas Hundt holds a diploma in Business Economics from the Cooperative State University Stuttgart, Germany and an Executive MBA from IMD, Switzerland.
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- The Cabri G2 received its validation from Russia
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands