At the Kazan Helicopter Plant of the Holding Russian Helicopters (part of the Rostec State Corporation), certification tests of the Ansat helicopter with a superior cabin, made in the style of the Aurus brand, have been completed . For the first time, the car was presented in the framework of the international aerospace show MAKS-2019.
Kazan Helicopter Plant completes Ansat Aurus certification tests
The purpose of certification tests is to evaluate the performance of equipment installed in the VIP cabin of the helicopter and electromagnetic compatibility with on-board electronic equipment. The next step is to obtain approval from the Federal Agency for Air Transport (Rosaviation) of this change in the typical design of a helicopter.
“We hope that the certification procedure for Ansat Aurus will not take much time. After receiving the relevant documents, in the spring we plan to carry out bearer and acceptance tests of the machine. After that, the helicopter will be handed over to the first customer,” said Andrey Helicopters General Director Andrei Boginsky .
“Ansat is an ideal option for corporate transportation. Thanks to the largest cabin among helicopters of this class, the cabin is the most convenient for passengers. And Ansat’s possibilities for internal filling, equipment with built-in multimedia equipment are almost endless,” said the managing director of Kazan Helicopter Plant ” Yuri Pustovgarov .
Ansat Aurus is designed to carry five passengers. The design project of the cabin was created by the specialists of Russian Helicopters and the Federal State Unitary Enterprise NAMI (Research Automobile and Automotive Institute). When developing a salon to develop optimal ergonomic solutions, in addition to computer modeling, tests were conducted with the participation of people with different complexities.
Under the brand Aurus in the framework of the project “Cortege” produced luxury cars for top officials of the states. Now the aircraft line continues. For the first time, Ansat in the style of the Aurus brand was demonstrated at the static exposition of the Russian Helicopters holding as part of MAKS-2019. Then the rotorcraft manufactured by KVZ was examined by Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The light multi-purpose helicopter Ansat was designed by the experimental design bureau of the Kazan Helicopter Plant. The machine is equipped with two engines and can be used for passenger and VIP transportation, cargo delivery, environmental monitoring and as a sanitary side. Ansat’s high-mountain trials were successfully completed, confirming the possibility of its operation in the mountains at altitudes up to 3500 meters. The helicopter can be used in the temperature range from -45 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation