Cardiff based hire & rental industry giants Anything for Hire have added another string to their bow with the acquisition of the sought-after helicopterhire.com domain name – and look set to take yet another market by storm.
Since their launch in 2018, the team at Anything for Hire has been going from strength to strength, disrupting the hire industry with their innovative approach to booking services up and down the country. And now, they’ve set their sights on helicopter hire, aiming to dominate the industry and transform the product from a niche interest into one with mainstream appeal.
Through this new domain, customers will be able to charter helicopters for special occasions such as weddings and school proms as well as book corporate hire packages and more. And luckily, they’ll find themselves in good hands. Today, Anything for Hire is a market leader across a broad spectrum of hire industries, including prestige transport as well as a number of specialist areas such as coach and minibus hire.
Interestingly, it’s not the first time that Anything for Hire has hit the headlines. In fact, the start-up was named one of 30 Welsh firms set to make it big by Wales Online in 2018, as well as being pegged as among of the nation’s Top Tech Talent later that same year.
Now, the team at Anything for Hire is bringing over 75 years’ of combined experience in the hire industry to the world of helicopter charters. And having acquired helicopterhire.com for an undisclosed amount, it looks like they’re on track to become the go-to name for this thrilling method of travel across the UK.
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid