Cardiff based hire & rental industry giants Anything for Hire have added another string to their bow with the acquisition of the sought-after helicopterhire.com domain name – and look set to take yet another market by storm.
Since their launch in 2018, the team at Anything for Hire has been going from strength to strength, disrupting the hire industry with their innovative approach to booking services up and down the country. And now, they’ve set their sights on helicopter hire, aiming to dominate the industry and transform the product from a niche interest into one with mainstream appeal.
Through this new domain, customers will be able to charter helicopters for special occasions such as weddings and school proms as well as book corporate hire packages and more. And luckily, they’ll find themselves in good hands. Today, Anything for Hire is a market leader across a broad spectrum of hire industries, including prestige transport as well as a number of specialist areas such as coach and minibus hire.
Interestingly, it’s not the first time that Anything for Hire has hit the headlines. In fact, the start-up was named one of 30 Welsh firms set to make it big by Wales Online in 2018, as well as being pegged as among of the nation’s Top Tech Talent later that same year.
Now, the team at Anything for Hire is bringing over 75 years’ of combined experience in the hire industry to the world of helicopter charters. And having acquired helicopterhire.com for an undisclosed amount, it looks like they’re on track to become the go-to name for this thrilling method of travel across the UK.
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics