Russian Helicopters Holding of Rostec State Corporation received the approval of the Federal Air Transport Agency for the production of Ansat helicopters with a superior cabin in the style of the Aurus brand . This allows you to start mass production and supply of the helicopter in this modification.
Rostec is ready to begin deliveries of the Ansat Aurus helicopter
Ansat’s Aurus Design certification tests successfully completed in early February 2020. As part of the tests, the performance of the equipment installed in the new cabin of the helicopter and the electromagnetic compatibility with on-board electronic equipment were evaluated.
The layout of the cabin includes two seats for VIP passengers and three seats for accompanying persons. In order to increase the ergonomics of the cabin during its development, in addition to computer modeling, tests were conducted with the participation of people with various anthropometric parameters. The Ansat helicopter has the largest cabin in its class, which, combined with design solutions, provides maximum passenger comfort.
“Ansat is a versatile machine that has proven itself in various fields. High reliability, ease of maintenance, small dimensions and a spacious cabin make Ansat one of the best helicopters for passenger transportation. A change in the certificate allows you to start mass production of a helicopter with a VIP cabin in style Aurus brand, opens up new prospects for this car, “said Oleg Evtushenko, Executive Director of Rostec State Corporation .
“In the very near future, Ansat Aurus Design will gain its first operator, and the interest shown in this helicopter at the MAKS air show allows us to hope for new orders. Using the best domestic technologies and materials, attention to details are the hallmarks of the Aurus brand, and we are our colleagues from FSUE NAMI tried to create the design of the Ansat helicopter in the best traditions of this brand. The helicopter has high flight performance and provides an uncompromising level of flight safety, “said the general director of holding “Helicopters of Russia” Andrey Boginsky .
The Ansat Aurus Design design project was carried out by specialists of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise NAMI, a leading Russian scientific organization in the field of automotive development, a designer and manufacturer of a luxury car line under the Aurus brand. For the first time, Ansat in the style of the Aurus brand was demonstrated at the static exposition of the Russian Helicopters holding as part of the MAKS-2019 air show. Then the rotorcraft manufactured by KVZ was examined by Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The light multi-purpose helicopter Ansat was designed by the experimental design bureau of the Kazan Helicopter Plant. The machine is equipped with two engines and can be used for passenger and VIP transportation, cargo delivery, environmental monitoring and as a sanitary side. Ansat’s high-mountain trials were successfully completed, confirming the possibility of its operation in the mountains at altitudes up to 3500 meters. The helicopter can be used in the temperature range from -45 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation