Reed Exhibitions have disposed of Vertical Flight Expo – previously called (and better know as) Helitech International.
The purchasers are Prysm Group, who have been organising B2B trade exhibitions for over twenty years, and are responsible for a portfolio of over 50 shows across the world. In 2019 alone the company opened new offices in the USA, Hong Kong, and Germany, as well as two more in the UK, as well as adding 10 more events to their global portfolio.
The event will be run jointly by two of Prysm’s most experienced MD’s, Christian Yandell and Nick Woore, both with experience of breathing new life into some of the UK’s biggest trade shows. Speaking with HeliHub.com, Yandell would not be drawn on future plans for the event at this early stage, but it appears likely that the event name will revert to Helitech and that locations other than its most recent home of Farnborough are under serious consideration.
Jeremy Parkin – Helihub.com
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf