Good news! HeliHub.com is NOT affected by COVID-19 restrictions because it was built from the ground up as a remote working operation. Owner Jeremy Parkin has a strong background in the IT world, and when he founded the world’s first helicopter news website back in 1999, the IT aspect of the business was paramount. HeliHub is thus not affected by “work from home” directives by the UK Government, and the team works well from more than one continent.
The COVID-19 situation is already developing fast in Asia and Europe, and will soon really ramp up in the Americas. We are already seeing operations temporarily closed down or significantly reduced right across Europe.
Within the Parapex Media group, we continue to provide helicopter market intelligence, social media management, Press and PR support/advice, etc. We are also planning social media training events and further marketing services to the aviation community which can be delivered remotely.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad