Good news! HeliHub.com is NOT affected by COVID-19 restrictions because it was built from the ground up as a remote working operation. Owner Jeremy Parkin has a strong background in the IT world, and when he founded the world’s first helicopter news website back in 1999, the IT aspect of the business was paramount. HeliHub is thus not affected by “work from home” directives by the UK Government, and the team works well from more than one continent.
The COVID-19 situation is already developing fast in Asia and Europe, and will soon really ramp up in the Americas. We are already seeing operations temporarily closed down or significantly reduced right across Europe.
Within the Parapex Media group, we continue to provide helicopter market intelligence, social media management, Press and PR support/advice, etc. We are also planning social media training events and further marketing services to the aviation community which can be delivered remotely.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf