Good news! HeliHub.com is NOT affected by COVID-19 restrictions because it was built from the ground up as a remote working operation. Owner Jeremy Parkin has a strong background in the IT world, and when he founded the world’s first helicopter news website back in 1999, the IT aspect of the business was paramount. HeliHub is thus not affected by “work from home” directives by the UK Government, and the team works well from more than one continent.
The COVID-19 situation is already developing fast in Asia and Europe, and will soon really ramp up in the Americas. We are already seeing operations temporarily closed down or significantly reduced right across Europe.
Within the Parapex Media group, we continue to provide helicopter market intelligence, social media management, Press and PR support/advice, etc. We are also planning social media training events and further marketing services to the aviation community which can be delivered remotely.
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20