Following HeliHub’s exclusive article Reed sells Vertical Flight Expo (ex Helitech), the purchasers have made this announcement:-
Prysm Group is delighted to announce the launch of Helitech World Expo, Europe’s largest event for the helicopter sector.
Welcoming 300 exhibitors and over 3,000 visitors, Helitech World Expo will empower the industry to reimagine the possibilities and get the edge in technology innovation, by connecting with the products, people and ideas that will transform the VTOL community over the next five years.
With innovative features including the Live Fly-in, Training Simulator, The Showroom, and the Masterclasses Programme, anyone with a commercial interest in the helicopter sector should be at the event.
The new event will be held on the 14 & 15 April 2021 at the ExCeL Centre, London.
Editor note – the event has a website at https://www.helitechworld.com/ which appears to be heavily reliant on 2019 data (eg exhibitor list) initially
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad
- COVID-19 – HAI and Aviation groups seek financial relief for General Aviation Businesses