Following HeliHub’s exclusive article Reed sells Vertical Flight Expo (ex Helitech), the purchasers have made this announcement:-
Prysm Group is delighted to announce the launch of Helitech World Expo, Europe’s largest event for the helicopter sector.
Welcoming 300 exhibitors and over 3,000 visitors, Helitech World Expo will empower the industry to reimagine the possibilities and get the edge in technology innovation, by connecting with the products, people and ideas that will transform the VTOL community over the next five years.
With innovative features including the Live Fly-in, Training Simulator, The Showroom, and the Masterclasses Programme, anyone with a commercial interest in the helicopter sector should be at the event.
The new event will be held on the 14 & 15 April 2021 at the ExCeL Centre, London.
Editor note – the event has a website at https://www.helitechworld.com/ which appears to be heavily reliant on 2019 data (eg exhibitor list) initially
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20
- 18-Oct-20 N566BC Robinson R22 Winder, US-Georgia
- British Helicopter Association announces winner of annual Eric Brown Award
- Longbow awarded $32M contract for spare parts kits for AH-64E
- Garmin announces 2021 Virtual Format Pilot Training Classes
- Babcock starts Total contract from Aberdeen
- 16-Oct-20 N500DL Robinson R44 Pahrump, US-Nevada
- 16-Oct-20 N777CP Bell 206 Lakeland, US-Florida
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- Philippine Coast Guard takes delivery of second H145
- Life Link III Acquires FlightBridgeED
- Study supports EMS use of piloted multicopters
- Helicoper link reopens to Kedarnath pilgrimage site