Following HeliHub’s exclusive article Reed sells Vertical Flight Expo (ex Helitech), the purchasers have made this announcement:-
Prysm Group is delighted to announce the launch of Helitech World Expo, Europe’s largest event for the helicopter sector.
Welcoming 300 exhibitors and over 3,000 visitors, Helitech World Expo will empower the industry to reimagine the possibilities and get the edge in technology innovation, by connecting with the products, people and ideas that will transform the VTOL community over the next five years.
With innovative features including the Live Fly-in, Training Simulator, The Showroom, and the Masterclasses Programme, anyone with a commercial interest in the helicopter sector should be at the event.
The new event will be held on the 14 & 15 April 2021 at the ExCeL Centre, London.
Editor note – the event has a website at https://www.helitechworld.com/ which appears to be heavily reliant on 2019 data (eg exhibitor list) initially
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers