At Rotorcorp, serving our customers is the most important thing we do, and your health and well-being remains our top priority. As COVID-19 impacts our communities and daily lives, we want to assure you that we are monitoring developments very closely with the appropriate authorities and informational outlets.
As a critical provider of small parts, major components and engines to the world’s largest fleet of civilian helicopters, we must continue to help keep our customers in the air. We remain fully operational and available to serve you during this uncertain time. Rotorcorp has extensive inventory in stock, and we are able to support both routine and AOG needs. Additionally, our online parts ordering capability offers an easy and secure way to purchase spares wherever and whenever you need it.
We have a COVID-19 Response Protocol in place for our employees that follows public health guidance which includes, among other strategies, working from home, flexible work schedules, and social distancing in the workplace. These measures should remain transparent from the customers perspective.
I am inspired as I see communities, our nation and the world coming together to fight this pandemic. The Rotorcorp workforce is part of this community and we are dedicated to supporting you all through this unprecedented time. Please stay safe and know that you can continue to count on Rotorcorp!
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers