At Rotorcorp, serving our customers is the most important thing we do, and your health and well-being remains our top priority. As COVID-19 impacts our communities and daily lives, we want to assure you that we are monitoring developments very closely with the appropriate authorities and informational outlets.
As a critical provider of small parts, major components and engines to the world’s largest fleet of civilian helicopters, we must continue to help keep our customers in the air. We remain fully operational and available to serve you during this uncertain time. Rotorcorp has extensive inventory in stock, and we are able to support both routine and AOG needs. Additionally, our online parts ordering capability offers an easy and secure way to purchase spares wherever and whenever you need it.
We have a COVID-19 Response Protocol in place for our employees that follows public health guidance which includes, among other strategies, working from home, flexible work schedules, and social distancing in the workplace. These measures should remain transparent from the customers perspective.
I am inspired as I see communities, our nation and the world coming together to fight this pandemic. The Rotorcorp workforce is part of this community and we are dedicated to supporting you all through this unprecedented time. Please stay safe and know that you can continue to count on Rotorcorp!
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad
- COVID-19 – HAI and Aviation groups seek financial relief for General Aviation Businesses