S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is pleased to announce an agreement with M2 Concepts & Design to manufacture and distribute their proprietary cable enabled shoring system designed for military aircraft. The shoring system is designed to provide a durable platform for Extended Range Fuel System (ERFS) tanks while loading and unloading on the S.A.F.E. Structure roller system. The ERFS shoring system is available for both 500 and 800 gallon ERFS tanks and provides a solid base for the tanks, uniquely allowing unimpeded access to the cable of the winch system. The M2 ERFS shoring system is currently available for the CH-47 and MH-47 and can be easily adapted for other aircraft using auxiliary internal fuel systems including the CH-53, CV-22, MV-22, C-130, and C-27.
“The unique shoring design allows for quick loading and unloading of the tank as well as a solid platform for securing the tank in the aircraft” said Johnny Buscema, CEO of S.A.F.E., “The M2 ERFS shoring combined with the S.A.F.E. rollers ensures safe, efficient operation. S.A.F.E. can provide distribution to military customers along with S.A.F.E’s proven roller system. It is a perfect match.”
M2 Concepts & Design is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on the development of products to assist the military in increasing efficiency and safety. Both key members of the family owned business come from a military aviation background, allowing a distinct perspective on practical solutions to longstanding challenges.
S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is the global leader in maintenance support equipment that strives to put safety first, S.A.F.E. listens to the needs of the maintenance teams. S.A.F.E. designs custom equipment to the exact specifications that consider realistic ergonomic factors as well as efficiency. S.A.F.E provides the answers to the unique challenges of working on complex aircraft.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers