S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is pleased to announce an agreement with M2 Concepts & Design to manufacture and distribute their proprietary cable enabled shoring system designed for military aircraft. The shoring system is designed to provide a durable platform for Extended Range Fuel System (ERFS) tanks while loading and unloading on the S.A.F.E. Structure roller system. The ERFS shoring system is available for both 500 and 800 gallon ERFS tanks and provides a solid base for the tanks, uniquely allowing unimpeded access to the cable of the winch system. The M2 ERFS shoring system is currently available for the CH-47 and MH-47 and can be easily adapted for other aircraft using auxiliary internal fuel systems including the CH-53, CV-22, MV-22, C-130, and C-27.
“The unique shoring design allows for quick loading and unloading of the tank as well as a solid platform for securing the tank in the aircraft” said Johnny Buscema, CEO of S.A.F.E., “The M2 ERFS shoring combined with the S.A.F.E. rollers ensures safe, efficient operation. S.A.F.E. can provide distribution to military customers along with S.A.F.E’s proven roller system. It is a perfect match.”
M2 Concepts & Design is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on the development of products to assist the military in increasing efficiency and safety. Both key members of the family owned business come from a military aviation background, allowing a distinct perspective on practical solutions to longstanding challenges.
S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is the global leader in maintenance support equipment that strives to put safety first, S.A.F.E. listens to the needs of the maintenance teams. S.A.F.E. designs custom equipment to the exact specifications that consider realistic ergonomic factors as well as efficiency. S.A.F.E provides the answers to the unique challenges of working on complex aircraft.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual