S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is pleased to announce an agreement with M2 Concepts & Design to manufacture and distribute their proprietary cable enabled shoring system designed for military aircraft. The shoring system is designed to provide a durable platform for Extended Range Fuel System (ERFS) tanks while loading and unloading on the S.A.F.E. Structure roller system. The ERFS shoring system is available for both 500 and 800 gallon ERFS tanks and provides a solid base for the tanks, uniquely allowing unimpeded access to the cable of the winch system. The M2 ERFS shoring system is currently available for the CH-47 and MH-47 and can be easily adapted for other aircraft using auxiliary internal fuel systems including the CH-53, CV-22, MV-22, C-130, and C-27.
“The unique shoring design allows for quick loading and unloading of the tank as well as a solid platform for securing the tank in the aircraft” said Johnny Buscema, CEO of S.A.F.E., “The M2 ERFS shoring combined with the S.A.F.E. rollers ensures safe, efficient operation. S.A.F.E. can provide distribution to military customers along with S.A.F.E’s proven roller system. It is a perfect match.”
M2 Concepts & Design is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on the development of products to assist the military in increasing efficiency and safety. Both key members of the family owned business come from a military aviation background, allowing a distinct perspective on practical solutions to longstanding challenges.
S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is the global leader in maintenance support equipment that strives to put safety first, S.A.F.E. listens to the needs of the maintenance teams. S.A.F.E. designs custom equipment to the exact specifications that consider realistic ergonomic factors as well as efficiency. S.A.F.E provides the answers to the unique challenges of working on complex aircraft.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring