Committed to improving the management of aircraft configurations, from the end of January 2020 Airbus Helicopters proposes a new free-of-charge service called RTEX to follow Service Bulletin (SB) status at the aircraft serial number level.
This RTEX service, which offers customers new features to better assess fleet management and safety thanks to a quick and complete status on ASB compliance and SB implementation, is accessible through T.I.P.I. with:
• A simple SB registration tool using the QR Code and/or web hyperlink displayed on each SB (“Compliance confirmation” section) allowing users to register in a single click an aircraft’s serial number though any device (smartphone, tablet or computer),
• A new SB filter function hiding/focusing on implemented SBs,
• A new extract report of implemented SBs by aircraft serial number.
The service will be extended in the coming months with enhanced data extraction and analysis reports, allowing customers to continue giving more of their technical feedback.
The QR Code and/or hyperlink are incorporated from now on for all new and revised SBs.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers