Committed to improving the management of aircraft configurations, from the end of January 2020 Airbus Helicopters proposes a new free-of-charge service called RTEX to follow Service Bulletin (SB) status at the aircraft serial number level.
This RTEX service, which offers customers new features to better assess fleet management and safety thanks to a quick and complete status on ASB compliance and SB implementation, is accessible through T.I.P.I. with:
• A simple SB registration tool using the QR Code and/or web hyperlink displayed on each SB (“Compliance confirmation” section) allowing users to register in a single click an aircraft’s serial number though any device (smartphone, tablet or computer),
• A new SB filter function hiding/focusing on implemented SBs,
• A new extract report of implemented SBs by aircraft serial number.
The service will be extended in the coming months with enhanced data extraction and analysis reports, allowing customers to continue giving more of their technical feedback.
The QR Code and/or hyperlink are incorporated from now on for all new and revised SBs.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual