The coronavirus pandemic is having a severe impact on commercial travel and the general aviation industry.
The London Heliport in Battersea, South London has been working closely with all relevant authorities and will continue to follow the latest advice from Public Health England and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Accordingly, with immediate effect and no forward bookings, The London Heliport will pause all operations.
The Heliport will be unable to provide full services until the national lockdown is lifted. The term of the closure will be at least until 13th April, with a review nearer the time, should this be required. All parties have been advised accordingly and shall be updated with any further information throughout the situation
We expect operations to recommence in the future and will consistently ensure that our dedicated clients and stakeholders are updated with any changes, as soon as clarity is provided.
We are working with the DfT and PHE to ensure we have the most up-to-date information to take the necessary steps as the situation continues to develop and will continue to do so throughout the closure.
London Heliport General Manager Simon Hutchins commented. “We would like to recognise the hard work and dedication of our team at the heliport. Everyone has been working tirelessly to ensure we adhere to Government guidance at all times.”
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics