The organisers of HeliRussia, reputedly the world’s second largest helicopter industry event, have announced today that the event will not be running on 21-24 May and has been postponed to the autumn. Here is an electronic translation of their statement:-
Considering the adverse epidemiological situation and the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 02.04.2020 No. 239 determining non-workdays till April 30, 2020 the resolution was carried out on HeliRussia postponement for autumn, 2020.
The dates within the Official Business Programme also included events are subject to change. We are organizing new business and entertainment events at HeliRussia for participants and visitors.
The detailed information on the changes for exhibitors, the deadlines for the forms will be available on the website, for additional information please contact your personal manager.
We hope that the current situation will only strengthen relations in the industry, we promise that HeliRussia sustainably presents high level of organization and topicality.
You are welcome to share this information in social networks also send it to your partners planning visit to HeliRussia.
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20
- British Helicopter Association announces winner of annual Eric Brown Award
- Longbow awarded $32M contract for spare parts kits for AH-64E
- Garmin announces 2021 Virtual Format Pilot Training Classes
- Babcock starts Total contract from Aberdeen
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- Philippine Coast Guard takes delivery of second H145
- Life Link III Acquires FlightBridgeED
- Study supports EMS use of piloted multicopters
- Helicoper link reopens to Kedarnath pilgrimage site
- Kawasaki puts supercharged H2R engine in a helicopter
- ASU President Announces Retirement
- MD Helicopters Awarded Two Army Contracting Command MD530F Contracts