HeliOffshore announced the appointment of Hank Williams and Jeremy Akel to the HeliOffshore Board. Gretchen Haskins will move from CEO of HeliOffshore to a new position on the board. Francois Lassale will be acting CEO of HeliOffshore from 1st May 2020.
Bill Chiles, Chairman, said: “Both Hank and Jeremy have exceptional track records in the Industry and have played an active role in our joint commitment to safety through HeliOffshore for many years. Hank as Chief Operating Officer of Cougar Helicopters, Jeremy as Group CEO of Omni Helicopters International. I look forward to working even closer with them as we press forward with our important work to ensure no lives are lost in offshore flight.
“Gretchen has led HeliOffshore from its initial start-up in 2014, to today’s strong organisation delivering global safety collaboration in our industry. While we will miss her inspired leadership in the CEO role, we are pleased to have secured her ongoing contribution as a board member. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Gretchen for her phenomenal contribution to the safety of our industry. We have been very fortunate to have chosen the ’best of the best‘ for this role almost six years ago and I am so impressed with the progress that we have made under her leadership. Details about a suitable celebration of her service will follow in due course. I am pleased to announce Francois, HeliOffshore’s Chief Operating Officer, and a significant contributor to HeliOffshore since 2015, has accepted the position of acting CEO. Francois is a leading candidate for the permanent role while the board conducts essential due diligence.
“The safety of those who travel with us every day, and the dedicated men and women who work in this industry, remains our sacred duty. There truly isn’t a higher calling. I look forward to further progressing our collaboration for safety with Hank, Jeremy and Gretchen on the board, and Francois at the helm.”
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)