Robinson Helicopter Company delivered three R44 Cadets and three R22s to Robinson dealer General Aviation Services of Hunan, China. This marks the first delivery of an R44 Cadet to China.
All six helicopters were ordered on behalf of YiFei General Aviation Company which specializes in helicopter management, operation, and training. YiFei has been using Robinsons since 2016. Impressed by the helicopters’ performance, the company elected to purchase additional R22s and the R44 Cadets, bringing its current Robinson fleet to nine.
YiFei President, Qian JiYun stated his goal is to provide students with the most technologically advanced training helicopters in China. YiFei’s Chief Pilot, Li ZhiYu believes the Cadets will allow students to transition easily into larger helicopters.
Robinson Helicopter Company along with its international dealer network is proud to further the advancement of flight training by providing high quality, reliable helicopters to flight schools around the world.
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires