Robinson Helicopter Company delivered three R44 Cadets and three R22s to Robinson dealer General Aviation Services of Hunan, China. This marks the first delivery of an R44 Cadet to China.
All six helicopters were ordered on behalf of YiFei General Aviation Company which specializes in helicopter management, operation, and training. YiFei has been using Robinsons since 2016. Impressed by the helicopters’ performance, the company elected to purchase additional R22s and the R44 Cadets, bringing its current Robinson fleet to nine.
YiFei President, Qian JiYun stated his goal is to provide students with the most technologically advanced training helicopters in China. YiFei’s Chief Pilot, Li ZhiYu believes the Cadets will allow students to transition easily into larger helicopters.
Robinson Helicopter Company along with its international dealer network is proud to further the advancement of flight training by providing high quality, reliable helicopters to flight schools around the world.
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter