Robinson Helicopter Company delivered three R44 Cadets and three R22s to Robinson dealer General Aviation Services of Hunan, China. This marks the first delivery of an R44 Cadet to China.
All six helicopters were ordered on behalf of YiFei General Aviation Company which specializes in helicopter management, operation, and training. YiFei has been using Robinsons since 2016. Impressed by the helicopters’ performance, the company elected to purchase additional R22s and the R44 Cadets, bringing its current Robinson fleet to nine.
YiFei President, Qian JiYun stated his goal is to provide students with the most technologically advanced training helicopters in China. YiFei’s Chief Pilot, Li ZhiYu believes the Cadets will allow students to transition easily into larger helicopters.
Robinson Helicopter Company along with its international dealer network is proud to further the advancement of flight training by providing high quality, reliable helicopters to flight schools around the world.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics