Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today it has hired Frank Reuter as its new Director of Maintenance, replacing John Bonnell who is retiring after 29 years with the company.
A retired Master Sergeant with the United States Army, Mr. Reuter most recently served as the Vice President of Maintenance & Engineering and Director of Maintenance for AAR Lift in Palm Bay, Florida. In his position, Mr. Reuter was responsible for the overall maintenance and quality control of the airline.
“Frank is extremely experienced in both civil and military maintenance,” said Vice President and General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “We look forward to him sharing with our team his insight, creativity, and motivation, so we can continue to build upon and exceed our customer’s expectations.”
Mr. Reuter served in a variety of increasingly prominent aviation positions after he left Army including roles as a Lead Rotary Wing mechanic for Black Water Aviation in Melbourne, Florida, and as the Senior Maintenance Manager for Presidential Airways also in Melbourne.
He holds an Associate Degree in Applied Science in Aviation Technology from North Central Institute, a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Grantham University and an FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
Mr. Reuter begins his duties with Summit Aviation on May 1st.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)