We are pleased to announce, that our Bell 412EP D-HAFV has recently been re-contracted for another 2-year period in Maiduguri/Nigeria – this despite the difficult times and restrictions we are faced with.
“This achievement optimises the saying ‘when the going gets tough the tough get going’ and I am proud to say that all staff members and crew in Maiduguri have lived up to this motto” , says Dominik Goldfuss, GHS CEO.
Congratulations to our entire team – we are proud of all of you and your effort which has made this happen and want to thank everyone who supports us and our mission!
GHS is honored to continue serving the humanitarian aid industry with our aviation support services.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident