ITC-AeroLeasing, Inc. (“ITC”) announced the successful completion of a further air ambulance lease deal with a leading air medical transportation company in the United States. The delivery of an additional brand-new Airbus Helicopters H130 demonstrates ITC’s continued support and commitment to humanitarian, government and air ambulance missions in the U.S. and around the World.
This transaction follows the delivery of ten air ambulances in March and earlier this month, bringing the total number of EMS configured aircraft to almost half of ITC’s fleet, including various light/intermediate single engine and light twin engine helicopters, as well as Pilatus PC-12s.
“ITC has been serving various air ambulance operators around the world for over two decades, and we are proud and pleased to partner with this North American industry leader for further lease transactions.” said Mirika Nakayama, President and CEO of ITC.
The latest Airbus Helicopters H130 with its large cabin and increased payload is widely used for a variety of missions including emergency medical services. ITC now leases/finances a total of five EC/H130s for both medical and passenger transportation missions under different flight environments.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International