ITC-AeroLeasing, Inc. (“ITC”) announced the successful completion of a further air ambulance lease deal with a leading air medical transportation company in the United States. The delivery of an additional brand-new Airbus Helicopters H130 demonstrates ITC’s continued support and commitment to humanitarian, government and air ambulance missions in the U.S. and around the World.
This transaction follows the delivery of ten air ambulances in March and earlier this month, bringing the total number of EMS configured aircraft to almost half of ITC’s fleet, including various light/intermediate single engine and light twin engine helicopters, as well as Pilatus PC-12s.
“ITC has been serving various air ambulance operators around the world for over two decades, and we are proud and pleased to partner with this North American industry leader for further lease transactions.” said Mirika Nakayama, President and CEO of ITC.
The latest Airbus Helicopters H130 with its large cabin and increased payload is widely used for a variety of missions including emergency medical services. ITC now leases/finances a total of five EC/H130s for both medical and passenger transportation missions under different flight environments.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset