RBI Hawker Ltd announces they are expanding their world class Helicopter Rotor Blade Repair operation into Australia. The company will operate out of a 1000 square meter facility in north Brisbane. It expects to be operational by the end of Q2 2020.
RBI Hawker is expanding its maintenance capabilities into Australia with its world-class helicopter rotor blade repair operation, scheduled to open in mid-2020. Currently operating out of the Middle East, RBI Hawker services the needs of both commercial and military helicopter operators in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East.
Since commencing operations in 2005, RBI Hawker has continued to expand its approvals across the entire range of Bell helicopters, also adding Leonardo AW139 and A109/119 models to its capabilities. It is an authorized Bell CSF and Leonardo Service Centre, offering the widest array of OEM-approved expanded repairs. With these extensive capabilities and OEM support, helicopter owners and operators can benefit from better serviceability, quicker turn times, and easier track & balance, all of which adds to savings in maintenance and operating costs.
“Our goal is to bring service delivery as close to demand as possible,” says Ian D’Arcy, VP Regional Operations – Middle East, Hawker Pacific & Pacific, Jet Aviation. “With the world’s second largest fleet of helicopters based in Australia, coupled with its proximity to Asia, this investment brings tremendous value to our customers in the region.”
“The new Australian facility will replicate the capabilities and services of our Dubai operations, while featuring the latest in advanced repair and static balance technologies. We aim to provide excellence in OEM approved rotary services while providing cost effective repairs and refurbishments of both helicopter main and tail rotor blades. We look forward to welcoming customers to our new facility in Brisbane in the near future.”
Mathew Hardy, General Manager of Rotary Sales and Support in Australia and New Zealand, Hawker Pacific, adds, “Bringing these capabilities to Australia continues to build our strong service solution to the Pacific, enabling our customers to minimize operational downtime and repair costs to best ensure the value of their assets are maintained by OEM approved repairs.”
Hawker Pacific and RBI Hawker will be exhibiting at ROTORTECH from 14-16th October 2020. Please take the time to visit the Hawker Pacific and RBI Hawker booth (1C9).
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset