Our sister organisation Parapex Media maintains a database of over 400 aviation events and conferences, as part of their service to their customers. Parapex Media specialises in Marketing, PR and Social Media management for the aviation industry.
As part of this never-ending work, we have identified that the Brazilian event Heli XP has been moved from 6-7 June to 21-22 October as a result of the #COVID19 pandemic.
Heli XP will still be held at Helipark, the huge heliport in Carapicuíba, situated on the Sao Paulo ring road to the west of the city. The event website is at http://helixp.com.br/ and the organisers G2C Events are hoping for a successful event after their 2019 launch which saw 25 helicopters being displayed.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset