Our sister organisation Parapex Media maintains a database of over 400 aviation events and conferences, as part of their service to their customers. Parapex Media specialises in Marketing, PR and Social Media management for the aviation industry.
As part of this never-ending work, we have identified that the Brazilian event Heli XP has been moved from 6-7 June to 21-22 October as a result of the #COVID19 pandemic.
Heli XP will still be held at Helipark, the huge heliport in Carapicuíba, situated on the Sao Paulo ring road to the west of the city. The event website is at http://helixp.com.br/ and the organisers G2C Events are hoping for a successful event after their 2019 launch which saw 25 helicopters being displayed.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation