Practically every industry event from mid March to the end of July – and some beyond – have been postponed or cancelled.
HeliRussia is no exception, and this large industry event has postponed its dates to the autumn. Instead of running next week 21-23 May, the “13th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia” it will now run 15-17 September.
The venue remains the same – the Crocus Expo in Moscow.
HeliHub.com sister organisation Parapex Media maintains a list of over 450 aviation events as part of their Marketing Intelligence system. This is one key aspect of how they are able to help aviation customers make the
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation