[electronic translation] This very first embarkation of a “N ” dolphin marks the culmination of the long shipyard of these aircraft which began in 2013. The navalization includes administrative and technical work which allows the aircraft to be implemented from the sea. This decision was taken in particular to prepare for the withdrawal of active service from the Alouette IIIs , and to limit the risk of capacity disruption before the arrival of the HILs.
In view of the health crisis linked to the COVID-19 pandemic, the unprecedented context in which this boarding takes place makes it all the more emblematic. From the preparation phase, drastic measures were taken both by the ship and by the detachment to minimize the risk of contamination during this trip to the sea.
This embarkation offers the crew of La Fay ette the opportunity to benefit from a helicopter detachment which presents notable differences with the Panther , and thus to demonstrate its adaptability, and moreover to take in particular the progress to the landing of an additional crew of the Flottille 35F . It symbolizes the dynamic of reconquering the buildings of the Naval Action Force which should increase with the imminent arrival of the interim fleet.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International