[electronic translation] This very first embarkation of a “N ” dolphin marks the culmination of the long shipyard of these aircraft which began in 2013. The navalization includes administrative and technical work which allows the aircraft to be implemented from the sea. This decision was taken in particular to prepare for the withdrawal of active service from the Alouette IIIs , and to limit the risk of capacity disruption before the arrival of the HILs.
In view of the health crisis linked to the COVID-19 pandemic, the unprecedented context in which this boarding takes place makes it all the more emblematic. From the preparation phase, drastic measures were taken both by the ship and by the detachment to minimize the risk of contamination during this trip to the sea.
This embarkation offers the crew of La Fay ette the opportunity to benefit from a helicopter detachment which presents notable differences with the Panther , and thus to demonstrate its adaptability, and moreover to take in particular the progress to the landing of an additional crew of the Flottille 35F . It symbolizes the dynamic of reconquering the buildings of the Naval Action Force which should increase with the imminent arrival of the interim fleet.
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- 21-Oct-20 N716VL Bell 206B Jones Inlet, US-New York
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine