Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics announced the promotion of Cindy Highbarger to Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations and the addition of Matthew Harrah as Senior Vice President of Technology and Products.
“In these new roles, Cindy and Matt will provide valuable industry experience and leadership to our organization,” said Todd Winter, President and CEO of Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics. “I remain certain that air transportation has an exciting future, despite the temporary recession. Through our strong leadership and dedicated employees, we remain focused on delighting our customers and using this time to competitively enhance every aspect of our business.”
As Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations, Highbarger will refine Mid-Continent’s critical manufacturing and repair station operations, oversee the Information Technology, Human Resources, Accounting, Purchasing and Material Control departments, and manage the company’s strategic planning initiatives. Highbarger has been with Mid-Continent for more than 24 years. She has a background in finance and business management and holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Wichita State University.
As Senior Vice President of Technology and Products, Harrah will direct the company’s research and development efforts, bringing certified solutions that increase efficiency and deliver superior performance to market. He will oversee and expand Mid-Continent’s Engineering, Sales, and Quality departments, and the company’s True Blue Power division. Harrah’s previous experience includes leadership roles at Astronics AeroSat Corporation and Garmin International. He is an active pilot with an FAA Airline Transport Pilot license, holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Government from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran.
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns