Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics announced the promotion of Cindy Highbarger to Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations and the addition of Matthew Harrah as Senior Vice President of Technology and Products.
“In these new roles, Cindy and Matt will provide valuable industry experience and leadership to our organization,” said Todd Winter, President and CEO of Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics. “I remain certain that air transportation has an exciting future, despite the temporary recession. Through our strong leadership and dedicated employees, we remain focused on delighting our customers and using this time to competitively enhance every aspect of our business.”
As Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations, Highbarger will refine Mid-Continent’s critical manufacturing and repair station operations, oversee the Information Technology, Human Resources, Accounting, Purchasing and Material Control departments, and manage the company’s strategic planning initiatives. Highbarger has been with Mid-Continent for more than 24 years. She has a background in finance and business management and holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Wichita State University.
As Senior Vice President of Technology and Products, Harrah will direct the company’s research and development efforts, bringing certified solutions that increase efficiency and deliver superior performance to market. He will oversee and expand Mid-Continent’s Engineering, Sales, and Quality departments, and the company’s True Blue Power division. Harrah’s previous experience includes leadership roles at Astronics AeroSat Corporation and Garmin International. He is an active pilot with an FAA Airline Transport Pilot license, holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Government from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset