Precision Support Services, LLC. announced the appointment of Grayson Barrows, a 20-year aviation professional, as their new General Manager of the FAA Part 145 Repair Station.
In his new role, Barrows will manage and expand industry relationships for the Maintenance Services division of Precision. He will be responsible for growing Precision’s maintenance and avionics capabilities in addition to adding specific platforms to the repair station, service centers and dealerships. Prior to joining Precision, Barrows held roles in Oregon and Texas as director of marketing, sales and business development. Barrows holds an FAA rotor-wing and fixed-wing pilots license and a Bachelors degree from Ithaca College.
“We are very excited to have Grayson on our team and as part of our Precision family,” said David Rath, CEO of Precision. “We have a high level of respect for Grayson’s values and business ethics and his reputation in our industry. With that being said we also have some aggressive goals and we are eager to see his vision unfold for the the Services division of Precision.”
Precision Support Services, LLC is located approximately 40 miles SW of Portland, OR at McMinnville airport (KMMV). With over 30,000 sq. feet of hangar facility, Precision is well known in the Pacific North West for its maintenance and avionics capabilities on Airbus, Bell, MD, and Schweizer model helicopters. Precision performs annual inspections, trouble-shooting, refurbishment along with avionics repair and upgrades on a wide range of rotor-wing and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation