Precision Support Services, LLC. announced the appointment of Grayson Barrows, a 20-year aviation professional, as their new General Manager of the FAA Part 145 Repair Station.
In his new role, Barrows will manage and expand industry relationships for the Maintenance Services division of Precision. He will be responsible for growing Precision’s maintenance and avionics capabilities in addition to adding specific platforms to the repair station, service centers and dealerships. Prior to joining Precision, Barrows held roles in Oregon and Texas as director of marketing, sales and business development. Barrows holds an FAA rotor-wing and fixed-wing pilots license and a Bachelors degree from Ithaca College.
“We are very excited to have Grayson on our team and as part of our Precision family,” said David Rath, CEO of Precision. “We have a high level of respect for Grayson’s values and business ethics and his reputation in our industry. With that being said we also have some aggressive goals and we are eager to see his vision unfold for the the Services division of Precision.”
Precision Support Services, LLC is located approximately 40 miles SW of Portland, OR at McMinnville airport (KMMV). With over 30,000 sq. feet of hangar facility, Precision is well known in the Pacific North West for its maintenance and avionics capabilities on Airbus, Bell, MD, and Schweizer model helicopters. Precision performs annual inspections, trouble-shooting, refurbishment along with avionics repair and upgrades on a wide range of rotor-wing and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect