Somewhere, a dedicated team stands ready, waiting to launch a Bell aircraft, reach an emergency site and save a life. As the third week of May 2020 comes to a close, the U.S. celebrates emergency medical services (EMS) personnel and recognizes their unrelenting commitment to caring for patients – even in uncertain environments. Now, more than ever, Bell is proud to support the dedicated teams that provide patients with immediate treatment, transportation and access to medical care. The paramedics and pilots that answer these calls take on a demanding, time-sensitive job that can quite literally make a difference between life or death for injured or ill individuals. Which is why we’re grateful for their sacrifices, their heroism and their perseverance, especially when their own health is at risk.
Hear from paramedics, pilots and operators about their experience performing helicopter emergency medical services.
Thank you to all EMS workers for inspiring the world with your life-saving work and reminding us at Bell why we do what we do.
- WellSpan Health and Air Methods announces launch of WellFlight Air Ambulance
- Navicent Health Baldwin gets new helipad
- Schiebel and Nordic Unmanned Monitor Ship Emissions for EMSA
- EBAA Launches S.T.A.R.S Working Groups
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award