HeliCentre has acquired an H11 FNPT III MCC simulator from Entrol. It has been installed at HeliCentre’s premises in Lelystad, The Netherlands.
The simulator is a replica of the Airbus EC135 P2+ and offers an extremely high level of simulation.
The cockpit is equipped with dual GTN 750, it features a vibration system and the 6-projector spherical visual system offers an unprecedented realistic training experience.
The high-resolution database with satellite imagery, mission scenarios, hospitals and confined areas delivers a quality of which many other installed simulators can dream about.
Jeroen Peddemors, HeliCentre’s CEO: “This state-of-the-art simulator enables helicopter pilots to acquire high quality training at reasonable costs. It is fully EASA certified by the Dutch CAA as a FNPT III MCC training device, and it will be upgraded to an FTD Level 3 later this year. ”
“We have chosen this device as it fits the HeliCentre high quality training portfolio seamlessly, and it instantly adds value to our ME, IR and type rating training. Our FNPT III MCC simulator enables students to commence the best helicopter courses available in the market.”
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires