HeliCentre has acquired an H11 FNPT III MCC simulator from Entrol. It has been installed at HeliCentre’s premises in Lelystad, The Netherlands.
The simulator is a replica of the Airbus EC135 P2+ and offers an extremely high level of simulation.
The cockpit is equipped with dual GTN 750, it features a vibration system and the 6-projector spherical visual system offers an unprecedented realistic training experience.
The high-resolution database with satellite imagery, mission scenarios, hospitals and confined areas delivers a quality of which many other installed simulators can dream about.
Jeroen Peddemors, HeliCentre’s CEO: “This state-of-the-art simulator enables helicopter pilots to acquire high quality training at reasonable costs. It is fully EASA certified by the Dutch CAA as a FNPT III MCC training device, and it will be upgraded to an FTD Level 3 later this year. ”
“We have chosen this device as it fits the HeliCentre high quality training portfolio seamlessly, and it instantly adds value to our ME, IR and type rating training. Our FNPT III MCC simulator enables students to commence the best helicopter courses available in the market.”
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics