HeliCentre has acquired an H11 FNPT III MCC simulator from Entrol. It has been installed at HeliCentre’s premises in Lelystad, The Netherlands.
The simulator is a replica of the Airbus EC135 P2+ and offers an extremely high level of simulation.
The cockpit is equipped with dual GTN 750, it features a vibration system and the 6-projector spherical visual system offers an unprecedented realistic training experience.
The high-resolution database with satellite imagery, mission scenarios, hospitals and confined areas delivers a quality of which many other installed simulators can dream about.
Jeroen Peddemors, HeliCentre’s CEO: “This state-of-the-art simulator enables helicopter pilots to acquire high quality training at reasonable costs. It is fully EASA certified by the Dutch CAA as a FNPT III MCC training device, and it will be upgraded to an FTD Level 3 later this year. ”
“We have chosen this device as it fits the HeliCentre high quality training portfolio seamlessly, and it instantly adds value to our ME, IR and type rating training. Our FNPT III MCC simulator enables students to commence the best helicopter courses available in the market.”
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri